Edinburgh Woollen Mill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edinburgh Woollen Mill

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkcaldy, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edinburgh Woollen Mill (Kirkcaldy, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Bizzare interview, started the interview by telling me they would write to unsuccessful candidates and not to be dissapointed as out of 30 I was one of four so that in itself was an achievement!
    Was also told they would keep my CV on file if unsuccessful and would get first refusal of any future positions.
    Four weeks later and obviously I haven't received an offer but neither have I had a letter telling me I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 7 days a week and sometimes at night without notice and no set rota.   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edinburgh Woollen Mill (Wilton, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Went in to the store to see if they had any vacancies, filled in the application and had the interview right there and then. Had a simple interview and a brief chat with the manager to discuss the role. I was offered the job and started working three days later.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edinburgh Woollen Mill in September 2015.

Interview

Had several telephone interview s by resourcing Dept. Which all kept saying my details were being passed over to the area manager,for the next stage.waste of time doing preparation about the company as no questions were asked on company knowledge.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edinburgh Woollen Mill.

Interview

Sent in CV via email, and within two days had a phone call asking if i could come in for interview the next day. Was offered the job at the end of the interview and went for my induction two days later - fastest recruitment process I've ever been through!

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions, just reasonable ones such as 'what is your idea of what good customer service is?'   Answer Question