Education Elements Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Education Elements Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2016

2.9

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Education Elements in October 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed yet professional phone conversation. I really felt like the interviewer was trying to get to know me rather than just posing generic questions. Was informed during that call that I had made the second stage of the interview.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Education Elements in January 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screen by the hiring manager who never actually introduced herself as a hiring manager as well as an assignment post that phone screen. The assignment was more of a consulting effort that really got into the weeds of what I would consider not appropriate at a strategic and tactical level. It was quite a junior ask.

Interview Questions

Education Elements Response

May 1, 2016

Thank you for your candid feedback. At Ed Elements all of our interviews include a performance task. We believe that the best way to know how someone will do the work is to ask them to do something ... More

District Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Elements.

Interview

Email correspondence followed by an informal phone interview before a formal interview. The phone interview was very casual. The hiring manager was very informative and courteous, and wanted to make sure that the job was a good fit for both parties.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Education Elements (San Carlos, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

3 rounds, 2 telephonic one in person. First telephonic is not technical just gathering your skillset. Second one is all technical and they like to see your core java skills also be prepared to right a few simple SQL queries with joins. In person interview is also mostly basic core Java, sql and prior work related questions. Nothing unusual. They are very quick with decision.

Interview Questions

• Whiteboarding sessions on algorithms. Time and space complexity   1 Answer

Academic Impact Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Elements (San Carlos, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone call susses out whethere you have a genuine interest in the position and probably have the skills and background to be a potential fit. The in person interviews are back to back with different people you would work with in your role. I had 3 in person interviews in one afternoon and met four people altogether.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Education Elements (San Carlos, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks
    - Started with informal informational call with hiring manager
    - Follow up formal phone screen with same hiring manager
    - Onsite interviews with 3 current employees

No curve balls or unexpected questions. Friendly team, straight-forward about hours, titles, and the overall dynamic of a smaller startup.

Interview Questions

• What are some of my "big picture" plans for developing their support team?   Answer Question

Implementation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Education Elements (San Carlos, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

After the initial contact with the company, I was asked to do a phone interview. The questions were easy and the interviewer was great at conversation. They just want to get to know you and get the initial "how did you hear about the company" and "why do you want to work here" questions out of the way to make sure that you are a good potential candidate. After some deliberation, I was called in for an in-office interview. This interview was more intense, as it was two hours long and involved speaking to six different Education Elements employees, however, the interview was structured in such a way that it did not feel intimidating. There were four 30 min interviews, each with one to three individuals from different teams within the company.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any question being outstandingly difficult.   Answer Question

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Education Elements (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview followed by in person interview with couple of folks on the Design and Implementation team. Overall both interviews were not very difficult and nothing out of the ordinary. Typical questions around previous experience. The ability to work with both consultants to implement and setup the product in schools and work with engineering/product team to help resolve issues.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary -- questions around experience and ability to work with technical implementations and troubleshoot data issues.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to make a difficult decision at work?   Answer Question