Effecture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Effecture

Interviews for Top Jobs at Effecture

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Effecture (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and hear back the same day from the HR Manager to set up a phone screen for the following day. She asked about my experience and what I was looking for in a new position, then we discussed the role and the company more in depth. I was really impressed with the company after that, and we went ahead and scheduled an in person interview with the President. I was really surprised how technical the President was and how passionate he is about the company and the team. I accepted the offer and am waiting on final approval from the government to set a start date.

Interview Questions

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Effecture.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR regarding work history, then in person technical interview with upper management.

Was made a a contingent offer a day after the interview, which was dependent on the primary contractors approval. Spoke with them multiple times but was always told that they would get a for sure answer in a couple days, that turned to a week with then turned to a month. 1 month later, I had to call them to be told that the position was no longer needed. Was offered to take another position, when accepted, they never emailed back or called on a start date or confirmed the position. Very unprofessional how they handled the situation and the do not keep in touch with prospective employees. Be ready to wait weeks before you start, and don't hold your breath on getting a start date any time soon.

Interview Questions

Effecture Response

Jul 5, 2017 – HR Manager

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience, but thank you for providing the feedback. While the majority of our offers are not contingent, we understand those can be tough and we will definitely use your feedback to evaluate and improve our process. We'd encourage you to apply with us again and hope your future experience will be more reflective of the great experience we aim to provide.