Ejada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 26, 2017

2.6

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ejada (New York, NY).

Interview

It wasn't really a technical interview, just about my previous work experience and qualifications
    The hiring was mainly targeting Computer and Systems Engineering department graduates of the faculty of engineering
    No further technical questions were asked

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions, only questions about previous work experience and qualifications   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ejada in January 2017.

Interview

technical Interview through phone or skype or even watching in an interview and HR interview through phone or skype or even watching after that the management decision which represents company decision.

Interview Questions

• technical Interview and HR interview only then the management decision   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ejada (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

First step was Phone interview
    1- General Programming and Object Oriented Programming and Java
    2- Data Structure
    3- Database, SQL
    4- Design Patterns, examples of design patterns used in Java
    5- Simple Problem Solving and Algorithms questions

Then second step was HR interview
    1- Personal Information
    2- Graduation project
    3- Previous experiences

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ejada (Alexandria (Egypt)) in August 2015.

Interview

it was easy with algorithm and design questions.
    it was easier than what i expected
    review OOP and some algorithm questions, also puzzle questions like 9 balls and clock angle problem , hashing , hashing function, and some behavior question, prepare a project to talk about

Interview Questions

• implement chained hash function (insert - find)?
      the 9 ball problem ?
      OOP question ?   Answer Question

EAI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ejada (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Intial round is kind of screening level with basic questions. Second round is bit more technical and architecture related. Third round is with HR and questions were basic.
    Over all, it was smooth and interview was more like a discussion than Q & A session. Each round was approximately for 40-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Brief out the architecture of the last project I worked on   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ejada (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

One face to face interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ejada (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)).

Interview

I responded to a job request in the newspaper and I was called for an IQ test and an interview. Then I was called for another interview and financial negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How would u tackle a difficult and stubborn client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was smooth, the offer was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical interview questions and personal interview questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ejada (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2012.

Interview

The process started with a phone screening call , basic technical questions followed by a typilcal Language test then aptitude test contains questions like 9 balls , .. etc and then after some time there was technical one on one test

Interview Questions

• OOP questions and questions realted to technologues used in company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ejada (Alexandria (Egypt)) in August 2011.

Interview

1 technical interview was just chat about my graduation project- no technical questions.
    then interview with the branch manager telling me about the salary and when to start.
    no technical or hr or exams at all, it depends on the time you interviewed if they need people they might take any one from the streets, if they need limited resources, they might refuse you.