Elekta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elekta (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied online and got a call from the Elekta recruiter, which was followed by a telephonic interview that went very well. After 2-3 days I got a call for an onsite interview with the hiring managers and a panel interview. Interview process was cool and relaxed. I got the offer next week after 5 days or so. They asked mostly scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions
      Scenario based questions for testing
      Generic Automation questions
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elekta.

Interview

I had basic phone interview followed by onsite interview. Interview process was easy and not difficult one. Lot of questions on Csharp, SQL, and C++ were asked. I was reached out linkedin by internal recruiter.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elekta (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

in a room with 4 people that were asking many questions in regards to my resume and experience. HR was friendly and helpful. The process was seamless and organized.

Interview Questions

• What is your Database experience   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elekta (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a good cross-section of different groups that I would interact with on a daily basis. They asked questions that seemed to be geared more toward a personality fit although the agile manager asked very specific agile questions to test my understanding. The rest were fairly standard questions, biggest challenge you overcame, how would you handle a difficult personality and others.

Interview Questions

• What role do you believe a project manager plays in a scaled agile environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fine although I did feel that the initial offer was fairly low. it was all handled in a very professional manner.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elekta (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview and ended with the VP of Engineering. I meet with three managers, HR, and Project Management. The interview focused on problems solving. One manager posed a scenario question and one asked about a stack implementation.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elekta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews with management. The questions were organized and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They sent an offer letter and called. I tried negotiating additional vacation but there is a policy against that.

E-learning Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elekta (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Was called through a recruiting agency and they arranged a phone interview. The interviewer missed the interview twice. I finally was interviewed and it seemed to go ok. I was told I would be told within 1 week whether I would progress or not. They never provided feedback or anything.

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elekta (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Crawley UK office. I received an email inviting me to a phone interview. The interview went fine nothing out of the ordinary. They told me to expect an answer or an invite for a second interview for them within several days. This never happened, I never heard back from them good or bad. It is so rude to leave someone hanging, I would at least have appreciated a "no" as an answer. This has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to dealing with Elekta UK.

Global Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elekta (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on Elekta's job page, got a call about a week later to invite me for an interview with e-mail confirmation.
    The interview itself was ok. Some of the questions were ridiculously difficult considering they knew I wasn't from a logistics background. They said the successful candidate would go through to a second interview stage in which they would need to analyse some data and present the findings.
    I was told they would get back to me "in the next few days" it is now over 3 weeks later and I still haven't heard anything which is really quite rude in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• If you had to set up a logistics platform in China to get parts to Russia, what would you need to consider?   1 Answer

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Elekta (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

bad people and very low class managers and incompetences HR and it was horrible and never ever look to work in this useless company which they just trick and hustle people and abuse your energies and ages

Interview Questions

• if there is no problem to work extra hours and weekends without bonuses ?   1 Answer