Element K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Element K

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Element K (Rochester, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

The company moved very quickly - I submitted application on line, and received a call from the hiring manager 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview with hiring manager was great, very relaxed. That was followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager, then back another day for two more in-person interviews, one with a potential colleague and one with HR. Atmosphere is very relaxed, not a lot of real "interview" questions, just talking and discussions about my past, and what the new role will be like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and benefits are decent. I wouldn't say outstanding, but the culture and work/life balance more than makes up for that.

IT Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Element K (Rochester, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different individuals in one-on-one meetings.
    The people seemed very friendly. The culture was very 'laid-back' ; most everyone was wearing casual attire, including jeans.

Interview Questions

• I know you can do the job based on your resume. Tell me why you think you can do the job here?   Answer Question