Elite Line Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Line Services

Maintenance Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Elite Line Services (Riverside, CA).

Interview

This was the best interview I've ever been on. I applied at the behest of my college employment representative, though as a recent graduate I'd be at a tech I level. I was contacted quickly and an interview was scheduled for the next week, it was set to be 2.5 hours and went about 4.5 which I consider time extremely well spent. He suggested I consider for control specialist and began offering me coffee and saying he would film the interview later if that was fine, I'm not a good interviewer but I knew that the initial talk was part of it too but he was very easy to talk to. We covered my experience, he told me about the company, I asked about training and maneuverability within the company. He asked if I knew what profibus and rslinx were and a few other technical questions, explaining what I wasn't sure on. He asked me what "sense of urgency" meant and asked me to put the maintenance items in a list of most to least urgent and why I chose the order, this was to see if I'd ask questions. There were a lot of personality questions then a skills test, since we went over he had to take a call and I chatted with the next candidate in the hall. He then went over my test with me explains the ones I didn't know and what I should study, and congratulating me for doing well on the part that others don't get... I learned a lot during this interview and it seems like a great place to work if the current staff can be an indicator, I haven't heard back so I don't believe I got an offer but I still consider it a valuable experience.

Controls Specialist Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Line Services (Tracy, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was basically a standard one. They called me in Tracy for an interview and the panel included of two people which took my interview. It was based on behavioral questions, skills test and a general questions test.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you are the best fit for this position/Why should we hire you /best or right candidate for this position?   1 Answer

GSE Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Line Services (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Did several phone calls to set up in person interview after the initial phone interview. Took two exams and challenged a question they marked wrong, they reviewed it and I was right, job was offered right them.

Interview Questions

• Discussed my training over the years with previous employers. I had documentation to show all of it, but they didn't need to see it.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elite Line Services (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone first then an in person interview at the airport. After that I was asked to take a test to find out my skills. I then had to pass a background check with the airport that included fingerprinting by the FBI. I also had to take a drug test

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you would do if you saw an unsafe worker   1 Answer