KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Elle Communications Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elle Communications

Elle Communications

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Elle Communications

Interview

I went through various stages of virtual interviews, worked on a case study and pitches, and ended with an in-person interview with their New York team. I was not extended an offer and told it was because they had a policy of everyone from the company voting on new hires, one person in my last interview didn’t like how I answered a question so I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • What social causes are you passionate about?
    Answer Question

Elle Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications in May 2015

Interview

The hiring process is clear and comprehensive, however you must ask the right questions or you won't have a clear expectation about what they expect from you. The second interview was done in a busy restaurant with multiple candidates and that was difficult to express personality and give the interviewer a clear sense of what I had to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2 people found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Elle Communications

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications in Mar 2015

Interview

They call you and tell you that you will be on a panel interview with other candidates. They take you out to lunch, and partake in casual conversation that does not have much to do with the job. They will not be very clear in regards to answer your questions about pay and job duties. He will beat around the bush, and tell you he will let you know more later.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have leadership qualities? What are your hobbies? Are you self motivated?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Elle Communications (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with owner and didn't get a very clear picture of what it was the company did as I had no experience in that area. She talked in circles and avoided direct questions.

Interview Questions
  • If I could do "the job" with proper training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Hiring/Interviewing was a joke. They refuse to explain if you get paid hourly or commission and wont tell you what the job is until second interview which is held at chipotle to distract you. Pyramid scheme and total joke. They will hire anybody off the street. Job is total crap.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in Aug 2014

Interview

I was contacted by phone from my resume on monster. I went through an "over the phone interview", which consisted of a few questions about people skills and ambitions. Then directly after the questions I was invited to visit the office for a second interview over lunch (found it slightly strange I was accepted so quickly). The second interview consisted of an in depth discussion of the company and myself at Chipotle. It was all so great that it seemed too good to be true. I ended up researching the job and decided that door to door sales isn't for me (not for $600 a week).

Interview Questions
  • Do you consider yourself a good teammate?

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jul 2014

Interview

they say they''ll take you to a nice resturaunt, that apparently translates to Chipotle to these people, it's also done in groups of 2-3 but that just means you'll get half of the attention these guys aren't paying you. the other interviewee talked with the interviewer about basketball for nearly the whole interview.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2014

Interview

They called me to set up a phone interview and then called me in for the "second phase" which was a personal interview. Lastly, they tell you they want you to "shadow" with them, in which you walk miles and miles to go door-to-door, all of which is not paid.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2014

Interview

the first interview i had was about 25 minutes long..i was called back about 2 days later and came in for the next one. i got to pick where to go for lunch, which made me feel pressured for some reason! but i love mexican so i chose chipotle. we went over more of how the compensation worked, time off and benefits. i really felt like the guy who took me on my interview actually cared about what i was saying, which honestly is kind of weird. but it was great. came back to the office building and talked through everything else. mainly it was a detailed recap of everything.

Interview Questions
  • why would people want me to be their manager?

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elle Communications (Oklahoma City, OK) in Feb 2014

Interview

First interview I had was pretty short. The second one was a little different than any one I had been on before. Laid back guy was the one asking all the questions. He seemed very cool, but also serious. The second interview took a little longer than I expected. The lady at in the lobby was nice, and set the expectations for me of what all we were going to be doing for the day.

Interview Questions
  • I cant remember how they said it, but I do remember it was the last question of the interview. The manager asked "why" a lot, which I wasn't expecting. But I felt like I answered most of the questions pretty good.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews