Elutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elutions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by the Head of Operations to schedule an informational interview. Once I expressed interested in pursuing the opportunity I was asked back for a second interview and was told during that meeting that I would be offered the job. Employment documents were sent later that week. Interview process was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience leading people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on benefits, only my title. I was given a fair offer and I expressed my desire for future benefits. We traded paperwork for two rounds before finalizing everything.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Phone interview is very casual. The interviewer wants to get a grasp of who you are and how you will be useful at Elutions. Be honest and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elutions.

Interview

3 Rounds of phone interviews.....General HR, Technical and then the Final decision . Be ready for the answering the technical questions on Refrigeration , HVAC, Pumps, boilers, and mechanical Concepts..

Interview Questions

• Lots for logical reasoning questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard Negotiators....Brace yourself and stand strong.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Elutions.

Interview

The hiring team visited the university campus and selected me for first round of phone interview. It was a behavioral round of interviewing. They scheduled another interview after a week with one of the team leads to see if I am fit to be on the team. This was a technical round asking mostly about pumps, refrigeration, boilers and other mechanical devices. The third round was an email questionnaire sent to me by my team lead. It contained a set of 6 questions based on their field of purview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough negotiators but try and stick to your guns.

R&D Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview. A 2 to 1 personal interview. And lastly a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic power question: such as how to solve for the voltages for different RCL circuits.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I am still a college student I didnt have much to negotiate

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elutions (Tampa, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by several different people over Skype and in person and it really helped me to gain a better perspective of what the Company was going to use me for and allowed me to assess whether or not I thought I would be a good fit for the Company. It was a challenging interview but was beneficial.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elutions in April 2012.

Interview

Very well executed and smooth.