Emerging Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerging Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerging Solutions (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied and received an on-campus interview. The interviewer seemed tired and asked several questions twice. I was pretty optimistic afterwards, and luckily enough, I was offered a second round interview in Chicago several weeks later. They were very accomodating communication was easy. We were picked up on campus and driven to the airport, then picked up in Chicago in a limo. Though probably unnecessary, this was a nice perk. The day consisted of 6 half-hour interviews with entry-level analysts, managers, and two who founded the company. All of the interviews were laid back and everyone was very pleasant. I don't even remember them asking a lot of specific behavioral questions. It was mostly conversational.

I started getting tired in the afternoon, and I think this is what lost me the job. There were five of us there that day, and they sort of led us to believe that all of us could be hired. We all left perhaps over-optimistic (some offering to share apartments). I got a call a week after they said would call saying two were hired, I unfortunately wasn't one of them. They were very good about feedback and I have still kept in contact with HR regarding other potential opportunities. Overall, a very positive experience and I wish them the best.