Emerson Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerson Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online during the weekend and got a call first thing Monday morning for an interview. Had an interview that week. This was a two part process, first with HR and then with the manager and crew of the department I was looking to work in. Although the second portion being a group interview was a little bit intimidating, I felt that everyone was still very pleasant. I was offered the position approximately one week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had difficulty with another coworker. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Use one word to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayland, MA

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital (Wayland, MA).

Interview

Overall positive experience. Bothe HR and the hiring manager were extremely professional but friendly. They were very informative and offered great insight into the working environment at the hospital as well as the department itself.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a negative experience with a past coworker or client and how you resolved that situation   Answer Question
    • What would be some things that a former employer might say about you and your work ethic if I were to contact them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital (Concord, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a two part interview, first with HR and then second with the direct managers of the project. Interview with HR was average but interview with managers was very short. It was clear after the interview that I was their last choice candidate before my interview began, solely based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you had a conflict. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital (Concord, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Human Resources was so nice and welcoming. Multiple members of the team welcomed me. The interview process was nice. The recruiter was very pleasant and informative, her demeanor helped me to relax as I was very nervous. Then I met with the Manager who again, was very kind. She told me all about the Unit and let me take a tour. I left with a big smile on my face, I knew I wanted to work here!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital.

Interview

Very easy. Interviewed first with HR specialist then panel interview with hiring manger and staff. Everyone was nice and laid back. I knew it was going to be a good fit.

Social Work Interview

Interview

Apply on website, HR screens applicants, interviews, and sets up interview with units.

Radiology Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital.

Interview

Quick and simple.

Admin Ass't Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital (Concord, MA).

Interview

Applied on line. Took a while to get an interview. Felt like I was interviewing for a job above the position of an admin. ass't.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people you don't get along with? What was your biggest challenge at your last job? How do you deal with an angry person?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I was offered what I was asking for.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerson Hospital (West Concord, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

Easy to do.
    Fill out an on-line application
    Interview
    Get hired!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you failed at and what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy..I got the salary I wanted....