Emirates NBD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emirates NBD Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2016

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

I was interviewed last May 2015. Nothing happened. Then I got a call in June saying that there is an opportunity in one of the branches. I called back again to go over the address but when I did they said this position is not available anymore. Around September I got a call from them again, telling me that I applied for a course with them. I said no I did not apply. They said are you willing though and I said yes. And in order to take this course I must pass a test and an interview. So I did pass the test and I got interviewed. I waited for more than 2 weeks to get a call back and I did. They told me they have a marketing vacancy(instead of the course). So I went for a third interview. In this interview, I was told that I will start working in 2 weeks and that I will get a call in two days to go over everything. So of course I had to leave my job, but at the last minute I told myself to wait for that call. And its been 3 weeks since this interview. And I got nothing. I thought I should give them a chance so I called someone in the HR to ask about my position (where I stand in this) and she said she will get to me in 2 days. Again a week and half has passed by. I dont mind not getting the job but it would have been great to get a call from them saying that the vacancy that once existed is not there anymore.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, all the questions were easy. All about introducing yourself, and telling your past experience if there was any. Plus some questions to make them know what you know about the bank.

Relationship Manager Priority & Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

4 to 5 Rounds of Interviews were held individually with the Head of the Department at , Area Manager & Branch Manager at Abu Dhabi where I was slected to posted at. Then finall with the Human Resource Recruitment Manager to finalize the offer & signing of the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to shift from Transactional Banking Services to (Al Shaheen) Priority Banking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

How much will be the Basic Salary & Gross Salary. I will join after the Medical Insurance for the Family is provide & Family Visa Sponsership for Residence Visa for my spouse & kids.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I was asked how many branches does the bank have and why i shifted my university and why i would like to join this bank and what do i know about the bank?

Interview Questions

• i would like to ask what kind of questions will be included in the assessment exam for an HR position???   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2015.

Interview

when i made interviews , i started with assistance product manager she ask me about my previous work then product manager he asking some technical questions in SME career and for trade finance and treasury and the last interview with head of liabilities SME its difficult one , he asking me how i will achieve the target how i will increase my portfolio balance and how i will follow up with other department to make my work done on good way and quickly

Interview Questions

• how long you are working in SME ?
      what i know about trade finance ?
      how many kind of LCs and BG ?
      what about my last job ? what i did before in asset ?
      how i will achieve the target and i will increase balance for customer ?
      1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

There wasn't really one. I just talked to them and told them what I was interested in. They didnt really care. Since they weren't paying me, they didn't mind having an additional person around doing some work for them. THey basically gave me a desk and chair.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Arbitrary - typically a one-on-one with the prospective / intended Boss (with stereotypical questions like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to leave current employer, how do you measure your success, etc.) + a ProfilesXT or SHL OPQ personality ,mapping which is secondary (and mostly not taken that seriously)

Interview Questions

• May be something as stupid as - "Why should i hire you? "   Answer Question

Negotiation

"I'll be happy to join, but I do have offers from other organisations... organisations that are equally if not more, esteemed as your. And I'd hate to let go of your offer for a little amount of money.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Not much diffcult for experienced professsionals

Chief Risk Officer KSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Very professional HR and very professional management team. Process is candidate friendly. Adequate opportunity to express oneself and present oneself in best terms. They emphasize attitude of the candidate a lot and conduct a separate assessment on attitude.

Interview Questions

• What do you think in terms of your USP which you believe other candidates do not have and therefore justifies your selection for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate well as the HR pointed out budget constraint. Later I realized it was a true constraint and I would have no solution year after year for the reduction from previous job pay I did accept because of my preference to this organization. But I do not regret because the work environment is professional.

MENA Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2010.

Interview

The first step was an interview with the head of the department. The next steps would be two more intereviews. After that applicants needed to fill in a few forms. Later there would be some tests. The offer would be made after that.