Emirates NBD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Difficult but well structured. had to go through Phone Screening, Technical Interview, Test (Skills Review, Personality Quiz, IQ Test, etc), Group / Panel Interview, HR Interview till the final offer was made and the mission was accomplished.

Interview Questions

• Which Core banking systems have you worked on before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emirates NBD.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the HR after which my manager interviewed me and selected me. This was a fresher role that did not require prior experience. Thus a dash of confidence and speaking ability can get you far.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic-
      Are you willing to work on weekends?
      Tell me about yourself?
      How will you handle new colleagues in the department?
      Are you willing to accept the salary?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2017.

Interview

it was one of the weirdest interviews i had in my life. nothing was arranged. my CV is old not updated.. nothing was organized!! I guess HR has to be more efficient and organized than that!!

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experiances   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

I was interviewed last May 2015. Nothing happened. Then I got a call in June saying that there is an opportunity in one of the branches. I called back again to go over the address but when I did they said this position is not available anymore. Around September I got a call from them again, telling me that I applied for a course with them. I said no I did not apply. They said are you willing though and I said yes. And in order to take this course I must pass a test and an interview. So I did pass the test and I got interviewed. I waited for more than 2 weeks to get a call back and I did. They told me they have a marketing vacancy(instead of the course). So I went for a third interview. In this interview, I was told that I will start working in 2 weeks and that I will get a call in two days to go over everything. So of course I had to leave my job, but at the last minute I told myself to wait for that call. And its been 3 weeks since this interview. And I got nothing. I thought I should give them a chance so I called someone in the HR to ask about my position (where I stand in this) and she said she will get to me in 2 days. Again a week and half has passed by. I dont mind not getting the job but it would have been great to get a call from them saying that the vacancy that once existed is not there anymore.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, all the questions were easy. All about introducing yourself, and telling your past experience if there was any. Plus some questions to make them know what you know about the bank.

Relationship Manager Priority & Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

4 to 5 Rounds of Interviews were held individually with the Head of the Department at , Area Manager & Branch Manager at Abu Dhabi where I was slected to posted at. Then finall with the Human Resource Recruitment Manager to finalize the offer & signing of the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to shift from Transactional Banking Services to (Al Shaheen) Priority Banking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

How much will be the Basic Salary & Gross Salary. I will join after the Medical Insurance for the Family is provide & Family Visa Sponsership for Residence Visa for my spouse & kids.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I was asked how many branches does the bank have and why i shifted my university and why i would like to join this bank and what do i know about the bank?

Interview Questions

• i would like to ask what kind of questions will be included in the assessment exam for an HR position???   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2015.

Interview

when i made interviews , i started with assistance product manager she ask me about my previous work then product manager he asking some technical questions in SME career and for trade finance and treasury and the last interview with head of liabilities SME its difficult one , he asking me how i will achieve the target how i will increase my portfolio balance and how i will follow up with other department to make my work done on good way and quickly

Interview Questions

• how long you are working in SME ?
      what i know about trade finance ?
      how many kind of LCs and BG ?
      what about my last job ? what i did before in asset ?
      how i will achieve the target and i will increase balance for customer ?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

Technical and hr round with the higher management team and HUMAN RESOURCES professionals. Visa process and background verification. Education attested marks cards process. Offer letter acceptance and teams and conditions of the organization

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Emirates NBD (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

There wasn't really one. I just talked to them and told them what I was interested in. They didnt really care. Since they weren't paying me, they didn't mind having an additional person around doing some work for them. THey basically gave me a desk and chair.