KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Empire Education Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Empire Education Group

Empire Education Group

Application

I interviewed at Empire Education Group

Interview

First interview was done over the phone with a Human Resources representative and the next two interviews were in person with Director of Admissions and Executive Director. Each interview lasted at least 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a situation in which your colleagues did not agree with your decision making?
    Answer Question

Empire Education Group

Application

I interviewed at Empire Education Group

Interview

It was easy not like other interviews, just chatted with the boss and job was offered directly with no waiting for a long time. Process was easy ans quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

Empire Education Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Empire Education Group in Jan 2019

Interview

takes too long because you are waiting on corporate. sometimes the interview can take over the course of three months. it seems like alot of chiefs not enough Indians. I personally wouldn't waste my time here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Empire Education Group

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Empire Education Group

Interview

It took me three months to get hired on as a substitute educator, way to long. I went thru a one on one interview with the school director, a phone interview e one at corporate and another interview with the regional manager for Colorado.

Interview Questions
  • These were read from a sheet by the director of the school. They were standard questions about how you would handle difficult student situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (Brentwood, TN) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was not a complicated interview process. The school itself was decent. People seemed nice. Overall good experience. Didn’t get offered the position. Seemed competitive. I would definitely interview there again.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (Cherry Hill, NJ) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied online and and their hiring talent contacts you to see you are a good fit. Then your interview is set up by phone and face-to-face. You will be meeting with everyone first before you get to meet the Director the of Admission

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with working weekends

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (New York, NY)

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with cooperate office and they were the ones to hire me, afterwards I went in to the school to take a tour and meet the staff.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to become an educator?

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (Savannah, GA) in Nov 2017

Interview

First they did a phone screen. Then from the phone screen, they brought a certain amount of people in for a face-to-face interview. This interview was pretty standard. After the face-to-face interview, they brought in half the people back to do a second interview actually working with their equipment to put together a short pseudo-interview just to show your skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (Pottsville, PA) in Oct 2017

Interview

I had a good experience. I was given a tour shortly after I arrived. The interview moved along fairly quickly but they ask in depth questions. I had to do a presentation after the interview with a panel of two people.

Interview Questions
  • What were some barriers that you overcame?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Empire Education Group (Glen Burnie, MD) in Jul 2017

Interview

Very unprofessional! Interviewer showed up late, leaving me with no choice but to sit in my car for well over 30 minutes because of course I arrived early to make a good 1st impression. Executive management sent text message communications but didn't think it was appropriate to leave a voicemail message when calling. Unreceptive to feedback. Needless to say I stopped the hiring process before getting too involved. Would not in a million years work for a company/individual that thinks text message is a professional form of communication.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Empire Education Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Empire Education Group as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Educator and Career Planning Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Executive Director and Cosmetology Educator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Empire Education Group takes an average of 28 days when considering 37 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Regional Director of Admissions/Executive Director had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Educator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Empire Education Group according to 37 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.86%