Empire Today Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Empire Today

1.8

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Position stated remote flexibility. After collecting all my info, making me do a 45 minute waste of time assessment, they came back and said the position is not remote. Get your stuff together, Empire. Last time I recommend your products and services as well.

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Empire Today (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied and instantly heard back from the recruiter. We set up a phone interview that went well and he wanted me to speak with the hiring manager. We instantly set up that time to speak and the hiring manager told me about training and how everything would work. He talked about next steps having the face to face and really sold it to me that I kind of had the job, just needed the face to face formality. He told me he would be traveling a bit but what was my availability for the following week. I told him I was open and would be available any time.

That was 3 weeks ago. I’ve emailed the recruiter twice with no response. They pretty much ghosted me for no reason. Honestly I’m still interested in the position but it would be nice to hear something whether it’s a yes or no, not just waiting with no respect to a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Do you have flooring experience   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empire Today (New York, NY).

Interview

i was pretty cool and nice to have some one speak about the company i was so at ease i said all right things at least that's what i thought.......what do you think!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Empire Today (Louisville, KY) in November 2018.

Interview

First, an application was made through an on-line job post. Then contact via phone was made asking a few questions on job history and whether or not the applicant could work as an independent contractor. Next step was an email sent with more specifics on the job with a phone call the next day checking on interest. If the applicant showed interest, then he/she was to call back to then be connected with the local territory manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem working Saturdays and nights?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Empire Today in August 2018.

Interview

Had a brief 15 minute interview with hiring manager. Was advised 2 weeks later credentials of other candidates were better. However, job posting is still out there over a month later. Maybe the Recruiting Manager needs to re-evaluate the "credentials" she is looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job experience?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empire Today.

Interview

Pretty easy. Got a voice mail asking to schedule a time for a phone interview. On the phone interview asked: what you know about Empire Carpet; reviewed the job description and my resume; point-blanked, asked my salary history (ouch); gave a chance for me to ask any questions about the position.

After the phone interview, asked if I'd be willing to do a take home project where I had to redesign the company's website header and footer in the next day or two.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empire Today (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

basic questions, why do you want to work for Empire. Are you currently employed, do you have a reliable transportation, are you able to work weekends and evenings, have you sold direct to the consumer in the past

Interview Questions

• have you sold flooring in the past   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Empire Today (Northlake, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

the interview process was very natural. Everyone was always helpful. I always got my questions answered in a timely manner. All the requirements that were expected of me where always really clear through email and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work for the company   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Empire Today in June 2018.

Interview

Met the Hiring Manager at a job fair and then went to their office and had a quick 30-minute meeting with the hiring manager. Spoke about my past experience and why I would be good for the job, it was a relatively easy interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empire Today (Cinnaminson, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

Short and sweet. It was not super formal. General manager and dept manager. Whole interview was less than 30 minutes. Nice flow. No grueling questions. They did ask me for a number for compensation.