Encore Capital Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Encore Capital Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

3.1

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group.

Interview

Interviewed through a phone call. It was a very fundamental process. Some background self-introduce. There is no technique question involved. Ask about what the company focuses on and how it operates.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through my college/university. The first round was just behavioral interview questions. The interviewer looked through my resume. I was then invited for an interview with the hiring team at their HQ in San Diego. All the travel expenses from flight to hotel was covered so that was very nice of them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with HR and covered the basic information on your resume and your knowledge about this company.
    The second one was also a phone interview covered two business cases.
    The whole interview was kind of awkward since the recruiter gives little feedback.

Interview Questions

• If Mary wants to open a new cafe, what do you suggest her to do?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter and hiring manager then onsite interview. They never followed up so I assume they hired another candidate as the office was almost entirely INDIAN! So as an American I was pre-rejected from consideration in spite of my experience and technical skills. Office was not impressive and open micro cube format no privacy so I really did not like the environment.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview: Go through resume, your school and previous experience, talk about the position you applied and a few behavioral questions. Like identity status, and expected salary. Overall, the recruiter was nice.

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group (Warren, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I went on 2 interviews also job fair. The whole process was about 2 weeks. I had interviewed for two separate positions. The hiring managers was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are you able to contribute to the company.   1 Answer

Data Governance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very streamlined process. Interviewed with 3 different people. First one was more a get to know you kind of interview, second one was a logic game, and the third was a business case.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Encore Capitals business structure?   Answer Question

Legal Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group.

Interview

3 person panel interview format relaxed but professional. The interview lasted roughly an hour and had standard interview questions. Come prepared as there are industry specific questions asked I assume to show preparedness of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What understanding of financial markets and regulations do you have?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group.

Interview

1. Phone interview: asked about myself, my resume, where I'm from etc.
    2. Technical interview: 4 questions --> two math questions and two theoretical questions
    3. Said they will reach out to me for a time for an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Say you have a shop that sells coffee and donuts, month one they do good and month two they did better (higher revenue), however they made less profits. Why might this be the case?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encore Capital Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

A phone interview about background first 2 days after sending my resume online. Ask question about tell me about yourself, what is your current position, what do you do and what do you think the significance of your role. The total process took about 20 mins then the interviewer scheduled a second interview right the way for a business case interview at the same week.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself,what is your current position,what do you think the significance of your role   Answer Question