Encore Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Encore Software Interview Questions

2.8

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Software (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met the 2 directors at hotel. Spent about 45 minutes discussing job requirements and specifics such as attire, times, clients, staff.
    I was asked in detail about my past work history and experience. I was filled in on the overall company structure. I was told that it will take about 2 weeks to make a final decision.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview and very casual. He was actually driving while conducting the interview, so it was not formal at all. The interviewer just asked about my resume. They were very interested in CAD-ing. There were no technical questions, so it was pretty easy. There were not many behavior questions at all. He just asked me how well I cooperated with other people.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

initial contact was from a HR through email. She asked me to finish an online assessment and then an HR manager give me a phone interview, going through a short business case. One week later, I received an email from HR and she wanna schedule a time for onsite.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Encore Software (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

7 month process.....3 phone interviews & then finally an interview in Houston. Hired 4 months later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine, easy.

Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (El Segundo, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Came upon the position through a random email from a recruiter. Scheduled an interview with the department director. First did a very brief 1:1 interview with the director of the department and then went into a 30-45 minute group interview that included the director, a marketing manager and an operations director. The questions that were asked were pretty standard; nothing off-the-wall. My advice for people interviewing with this group would be to focus on your analytical abilities and highlight them with your creative aptitude.
    The people I met were all extremely nice and easy to talk to. The office seemed very quite. Mostly casual feel.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions that I found to be difficult.   1 Answer

I declined the offer, not due to any problems I had with the position or the company, but simply because I received a better offer at the same time. Had I not received a better offer from another company, I almost certainly would have been excited to work at Encore.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (El Segundo, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a conversational style interview. They asked how my experience would contribuite to the job at hand and eventhough I was PERFECTLY suited for the job (recruiter thought so too) the interview style was to doubt it and have me defend it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job and how will you contribute based on your past experience.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Encore Software (Chennai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

the interview process took two days,two rounds of face to face interview and one round of aptitude and basic GK questions second round is practical examination of the work .they took to near by houses and we have to do begging and bugging there and after that the last round of face to face interview