EnerSys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EnerSys Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.6

Production Associate Interview

Interview

Had several years of experience at this particular company. Was told I was a "desirable rehire ". Didn't get a chance to interview. Was told I had a bad attendance record.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnerSys.

Interview

Met with 2 levels of management, more of a conversation then an interview. Very comfortable. Office was clean. Seemed like a great place to work. They did request a salary requirement but either disregarded or missed it as position they called me for was significantly less than my requirement.

Interview Questions

Salary was less than what I was making at the time. They tried to place me at another location in a role that paid more but that location had already filled the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EnerSys (Richmond, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the HR and was interviewed for 15 mins for the position with some basic question and nothing technical and was given an offer which i have accepted

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EnerSys.

Interview

Phone screen then in person interview. The interview was not about my skill set but more for personality. I think they should have asked more about the skills. Long explanation on the culture and perks of the job more than how I fit in the job

Interview Questions

• How does your outside life affect and impact your work life?   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EnerSys in September 2015.

Interview

Many in-depth questions from HR Department were asked. The interview was approximately 1 1/2 hours in length and a tour of the facility was given afterward. The questions asked were direct and answered with honesty with thought given beforehand. The interview was left open as the Manager would be out of town for the next week however a second interview may be asked for with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things you most value about your co-workers?   1 Answer

Installation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EnerSys (Romeoville, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Got interview by the Service Manager. It was very polite. At the end of the interview, I was told that his director will call me for a few additional question.

Battery Technician Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnerSys (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

it was a brief interview. basicly told me about the company and the training that i had to do. staying in contact with the empoyees and supervisor. I had to pass a drug test. they got the results and i was hired

Cyclon Formation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EnerSys (Warrensburg, MO).

Interview

Hiring process has changed completely to group interview with many off the wall questions and type-of-person questions. can not fully comment due to changes. all applicants will be prompted to sit in alphabetical order as they come in. I believe this is to see who will taje charge in a situation.

Interview Questions

• what superhero would you be and why   1 Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EnerSys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

two interviews were required and the process seemed fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't much negotiation

Battery Designer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnerSys (Horsham, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

It was simple and clean. just few common interview question like "tell me about yourself?", " why do you think you can do the job?", "how you see yourself in 5 years?", "what you do after work?". The interviewer was very nice and friendly, and even offer me a coffee before i started. I would say it was please to do interview with them.

Interview Questions

• none. all the question are typical and common. if you can't asnwer them, it means you did a really bad job for perparation, and you don't deserve the job.   Answer Question