EnerSys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EnerSys (Richmond, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the HR and was interviewed for 15 mins for the position with some basic question and nothing technical and was given an offer which i have accepted

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EnerSys.

Interview

Phone screen then in person interview. The interview was not about my skill set but more for personality. I think they should have asked more about the skills. Long explanation on the culture and perks of the job more than how I fit in the job

Interview Questions

• How does your outside life affect and impact your work life?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnerSys.

Interview

Met with 2 levels of management, more of a conversation then an interview. Very comfortable. Office was clean. Seemed like a great place to work. They did request a salary requirement but either disregarded or missed it as position they called me for was significantly less than my requirement.

Interview Questions

Salary was less than what I was making at the time. They tried to place me at another location in a role that paid more but that location had already filled the position.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EnerSys (Longmont, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews
    1 on the phone and 3 in person

About a 2 month process

Was told I would hear by the hand of the week if I got the position. It's been 3 weeks since then and I have yet to hear back. Manager will not return phone calls or emails.

I understand not getting the position, but it is very unprofessional and rude to just ghost someone like this.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I deal with stress and unhappy employees   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EnerSys in September 2015.

Interview

Many in-depth questions from HR Department were asked. The interview was approximately 1 1/2 hours in length and a tour of the facility was given afterward. The questions asked were direct and answered with honesty with thought given beforehand. The interview was left open as the Manager would be out of town for the next week however a second interview may be asked for with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things you most value about your co-workers?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EnerSys (Kansas City, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Good Structure with detailed questions

Production Associate Interview

Interview

Had several years of experience at this particular company. Was told I was a "desirable rehire ". Didn't get a chance to interview. Was told I had a bad attendance record.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EnerSys in June 2018.

Interview

Where do I begin? I applied through LinkedIn, via a recruiter. The company was made a 'secret', even though he told me after I performed a phone screen. I never actually interview with EnerSys, all communication was through this overseas recruiter (even though the position was based in Kansas).

Long story short, I received an email from the company (and the recruiter same day) stating I was not selected to move forward and to thank me for my time, etc. No big deal at the time. However, I get a call from the recruiter a few weeks later stating that the company (EnerSys) accidentally rejected several applicants. He wanted to let me know that the company was still interested in me, if I was interested in them. No clear reason was given for this mistake on behalf of EnerSys. Not a good sign. Withdrew myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Basic phone screen interview; never met with EnerSys due to their mishandling of applicants.   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EnerSys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

two interviews were required and the process seemed fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't much negotiation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EnerSys (Reading, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was general HR round and some technical questions which went on for about an hour. Then was the on-site round in reading, PA which lasted for about 3 hours. Was interviewed by the team, HR, engineering manager and engineering director

Interview Questions

• Draw front side view of the component shown
      Would you work on something you are working on that is important or would you switch to something that has come in as a priority
      Explain to me one of your projects in detail   1 Answer