Enerflex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enerflex (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The first interview I met with 4 of the different hiring managers with the firm independently. I was then called to come back and interview with the VP/GM who would make the final decision as to whether an offer would be made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated for more vacation time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enerflex (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with 5 different managers on the initial interview. I met with each one in independently. Met with the VP for a 2nd interview. It took about 2 weeks before the offer was made.

Parts Technician Aprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enerflex (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

They have a behavior based type interview. A lot of human resource type questions. Not much asking about your actual skills or experience. Most were give me an example of when something happened and how you dealt with it.
    It was not to long and they said at the start that they would ask more questions if you answered the questions to their liking. So if you saw them skipping over the stack of papers they have you are probably not doing well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you were praised for something you did.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enerflex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was in September, after staying in contact with the company I was finally called in for an interview near the end of October. The interview and the interviewer was really laid back and was a get to know you kind of interview. Got a tour of the company and 30 minutes later it was over.

Interview Questions

• What makes your different than other candidates?

What would the person who likes you the least say about you?   Answer Question

Applications/Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caterham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enerflex (Caterham, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very laid back interview, the interviewer wanted to know more about me as a person and how I would fit into the company. A few technical questions with a friendly approach.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a conflict with an engineering context
      How did you persuade someone to do what need doing (e.g a contractor , staff member)   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enerflex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were really down to earth and friendly. It was more of a getting-to-know you type deal. They will show you around there facility and show you what they do on a day to day basis (something that many companies seem to avoid).

Interview Questions

• What would the person that hated you most in the world say about you?   2 Answers

The ONLY reason I couldn't accept their offer was the distance. It was about a 35km drive one way for me, and like 2 hours on public transit. If I lived closer (or had a transporter) I would have accepted their offer in a heart beat.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enerflex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a typical interview asked for my credential, ask about previous experience, capabilities. Asked situational questions but communication and difficult situations, asked about start dates references and so on. Was a very standard interview

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience in manufacturing electrical   1 Answer

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enerflex (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

HR interview, followed by two technical interview, lots of behavioral and technical questions, interviewer was pretty friendly. was asked about how i will contribute to compant

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enerflex (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview took about 1 hour with the General manager. Very relax and laid back interview. The manager asked about my resume and my experience working as an engineer. It was basically to check out my personality and if i was a good fit to the company. I have worked for the company for several years and it was a fun ride while i was there.

Interview Questions

• They asked what i knew about the company and if i can describe the oil and gas industry   Answer Question