KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Energy One (Texas) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

Interviews at Energy One (Texas)

Positive30%
Negative30%
Neutral40%
Applied online50%
Other20%
Employee Referral20%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy One (Texas)

Energy One (Texas)

Application

I interviewed at Energy One (Texas)

Interview

It started with a phone interview which last about 30 minutes. From there I had a second interview with the someone higher up in the company. This interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous sales experience?
    Answer Question

Energy One (Texas)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) in Nov 2017

Interview

Apply online, interview in conf. room setting, view powerpoint presentation, talk about experience. I turned down the job offer due to a chargeback clause in the employment contract that would hold me liable should a customer default on financing.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my sales experience

Energy One (Texas)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas)

Interview

I applied online and was called a few hours later. She asked a couple questions and then scheduled an interview the next day. When I arrived, she had a meeting (oddly at the same time of our appointment) and put me to interview with someone else. We talked for thirty minutes... He was a chatter but not much of an interviewer. He basically asked if I thought I could do the job, asked about my ability to engage with people. I was hired on the spot. So were all of my coworkers.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in sales?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

amateurish, ready to hire poor judgement hires just about anyone without even looking at qualifications. they seemed desperate to hire had a board with reps on it after meeting there were several reps no longer on the board, very few sales were listed i found this suspect.

Interview Questions
  • do i want to do this kind of work door to door part times sales at 20$ per hour, as long as the hours worked out it would be a good part time opportunity. unfortunatley they are a scam, they offered to pay for training but at end of hiring process after you accept position they hand you script and say if you cant memorize this perfectly by start of training then you cant do the job. so in other words they want you to train yourself and use it against you to pressure you to put hours in without pay. SCAM

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

As soon as I walked I was greeted by everyone and people introduced themselves to me. It was a great interview, they really explained the job and what to expect, the atmosphere was also very comfortable. They also explained what they expected from me and showed me how if I could effectively do this role I could reach all my goals.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I was self motivated, my previous customer service experience and how I interacted with others in situations and scenarios. They wanted to know what my goals were and wanted to know how I planned to reach them.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2015

Interview

about 20 min he asked me some basic questions they took the rest of the time telling me about the company and how fast he moved up he let me know that they make up to 70,000 a year and i could be in sales in less then 6 months. He showed me some windows they have in the office and how they work

Interview Questions
  • have I done any door to door before

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

The interview process went so smoothly. I felt confident and comfortable discussing my skills with the interviewer. He was very informative as far as the company and position entailed. He asked great questions and listened very well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2014

Interview

1. fill out application 2. ask you a few questions 3. inform you will make $30,000 plus bonus (500 per deal)(3-4 month is tops) 4. they will call you if you are chosen. 5 everyone gets hired *ask to see sales board of closed sales for the month/ previous months

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anything about energy efficient windows? They renamed the Alside Sheffield window to the Millennium is this true ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2013

Interview

Phone call in person interview but no specific idea on the salary decided to pass on it.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energy One (Texas) (Austin, TX)

Interview

You will be interview by the manager and possibly the director. They don't care if you have a degree or not. They will hire just about anyone which is why some of the employees who are young are not successful. He will ask basic interview questions just to get to know a little about you. Easy company to get your foot in the door.

Interview Questions
  • Really no difficult or unexpected question will be asked. He will ask if you think you can do outbound sales. They do like to hire females but have hired males as well.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews