EngagementHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EngagementHealth Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EngagementHealth

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EngagementHealth.

Interview

Very pleasant. Wonderful conversation about health with interviewer. Discussion about how coaching has evolved over time. Interviewer discussed the history of the company and vision for the future. There was discussion over what the position would entail. I was able to ask questions about role, as well as the setup, compensation, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision yourself in this role?   1 Answer

Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EngagementHealth (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fair. first came a phone interview then one in person with my immediate manager.

There was a fast pace in office 6 week training that really tested personal knowledge and lessons on areas that needed work. Training was completed buy peer coworkers which allowed for more bonding and more realistic scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      Tell me about yourself?
      How do you work with resisted individuals?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EngagementHealth (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was both written and oral. First was phone interview then face to face. The hiring process was fast. There was Great feedback. The hiring manager is professional. Everyone I interviewed with were professional. They made the interview process easy

Director of Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EngagementHealth (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially met with Chief Medical Officer & Founder off site for 2 hours. Invited for 2nd interview on site with CEO 1:1, CBO for 1:1; and then with the Account management team as a panel interview.