Ensighten Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ensighten

Ensighten

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ensighten in Apr 2019

Interview

The hiring process is having recruiter discuss with you the opportunity then interviewing with the CRO over the phone a couple of times then calls with with COO & CEO to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of culture are you looking for?
    1 Answer

Ensighten

Application

I interviewed at Ensighten

Interview

Series of phone calls. They are very nice but will ultimately waste your time telling you you're the perfect fit just to keep you open as an option. Unless you're able to speak directly to the hiring manager, don't waste your time because the process here is not transparent, and unorganized to the point where you won't hear back.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

212K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ensighten~665605
Join the conversation on

Ensighten

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ensighten

Interview

There were two phone screens and then an onsite interview with 4 people. Lots of the questions are geared towards renewals as well as upsell ability. Being strategic with customers seemed important. Culture seems light and fun, just good people striving for Customer Success.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to go outside of your comfort zone to help a colleague or friend. What was the situation, what did you do specifically, and what was the result?

Application

Interview

Was referred by an employee. Telephonic interview with one of the manager. The process was very simple and did not take very long. It was about 30 minutes call. Some question were about past experience, how to react in certain situations, how to handle escalations, how to react in a given scenario etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ensighten (San Jose, CA)

Interview

2 Phone screens, a video chat, an online coding test, then an in person interview. The interview process was disjointed, and took longer than necessary. Several days-long delays in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you disagreed with your boss, and how did you resolve it

Ensighten

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ensighten

Interview

Had 30 minutes phone interview. The interviewer rescheduled the interview three different times- at me point event texting me to re-schedule it. Finally was able to hold the interview and it was more about my back in mobile development. I gave him the gist, also telling him I have 3 apps on both android and ios app store. Later got a rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used a web/mobile analytics API before to get user counts etc?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ensighten (San Jose, CA) in Nov 2015

Interview

Applied thru linkedin. Got an email from HR and setup a time to talk. Talked about the role and my experience. Set up a call for a technical screen. Got the call and discussed about technologies and dev. methodologies, was asked for a coderpad question. Interviewer was polite and meticulous; re-traced the solution implemented and asked to explain the code. Did not hear back since.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ensighten (London, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

I was sent a list of questions to answer via email in order to prepare for a phone interview. These were just general questions such as "why are you looking for a job?" and "what is the most important thing you are looking for in your next role?". The phone interview was an opportunity to expand on the answers I gave, they were no technical questions at this stage. The next step was a Skype interview with 2 lead developers where they just try to get a better sense of the experience you have and what types of programming languages you have come across. They also explain exactly what Ensighten does and a bit about their history. I also asked a few questions about the role and the company in general. This was more of an informal chat than an interview, it was quite laid-back and the developers were really friendly. At the end of the session, they informed me that they would send a test for me complete in order to progress to the next stage. The test consisted of building a MVC application using Spring Boot, you are given the option of using another framework if you wish.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ensighten (London, England) in Sep 2015

Interview

Was reached via LinkedIn by Ensighten HR lady. Had a telephone chat first, where she described the job. Second telephone interview again with her later in 2 weeks. Then was invited to visit their office in London for an interview with the sales manager and the HR manager. Nice and quick. This was in early September. And I am still waiting for the response. Just want to share my very negative experience with this interview process. The HR lady who initially contacted me was 3 times late to call me at agreed time for a chat/interview. eg. agreed time - 12 pm and I receive a call at 2pm or also received an email from her 2 hours later to rearrange the interview. After the face-to-face interview I was called by her to inform me that I have passed the interview and we discussed the salary. Then she said she would contact me within 2-3 days to arrange an interview with the general manager. I received no reply for 2 weeks. She then informed me she was going on holidays and the other HR lady would get in touch in 2 days. Nothing happened after! I waited for another 2 weeks. Contacted the office myself. The person I spoke to seemed to be surprised that the HR lady was on holidays, but said she was busy at the moment. Ok. Fine. I waited for some time. Emailed that lady explaining my disappointing experience and my will to withdraw from the process. She replied straight away with apologies, telling that she just returned from holidays and that there was a new GM looking at my CV the next day. She promised to give me a call with a feedback on Friday (her email was on Tuesday). This was the middle of October. Now it is the 5th of November and I still havent heard anything from them. The whole process was very weird and was very disappointing for me the way they treated. Hope no one will face such process at Ensighten.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for a young company like Ensighten?

Ensighten

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ensighten in Jul 2015

Interview

After submitting program task (which was finding shortest common substring), I got technical phone interview for 45 minute. It was 15 minute for each question. I feel like new entry level person might solve such question within given time, since they are all the time ready for such questions. No architectural question or any advanced topic ( something like make service high available or scaleable) or any other trouble shooting question.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews