Entech Engineering P.c. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entech Engineering P.c. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Entech Engineering P.c.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entech Engineering P.c. (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I connected with a recruiter through Linkedin. He requested my resume, and then called me for a phone screen. I then met him in person and then a Manager and Director of the company

Interview Questions

• All questions were very technical based. Checking that I knew my stuff and verifying my resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entech Engineering P.c. (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Provided my resume upon learning about the opening from an old colleague. I got a response within a couple days asking if I was available to come in for an interview.. We arranged for an interview the following week. The interviewer was very friendly and non-intimidating and overall the interview took about a half hour.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Entech Engineering P.c. in June 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume through email and had a phone call next day, first with the HR and then the technical manager. They asked me for in-person interview in 2 days. I interviewed 3 people. I received the verbal offer at the in person interview and the official one in a month.

Interview Questions

• What was your GPA at school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate the visa sponsorship but not the salary