EnterCard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EnterCard

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EnterCard

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EnterCard (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was tiring, the first round was quick and started with a positive note. After 1st round it was very stressful as it was not well organised and it required me to do lot of follow up to get the dates for interview. Till date I have not got a feedback from them. So, I do not know if I am still part of the process or not :)
    1st round - telephonic interview, 2nd round - Technical, 3rd round - Case study, 4th round - HR

Interview Questions

• 1st round is around your CV, mainly to understand you, description about the role and about the company. 2nd round mainly revolves around your technical knowledge, rate yourself. 3rd round - Case study and your are given 10 min with some data and 5 questions based on the data. You later discuss it with the interviewer. 4th round - discuss on why entercard, salary expectation, strengths and weakness, open to travelling, how do you like and would adapt to team members based in multi location .   1 Answer

Marketing Campaign Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EnterCard (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

1 telephone interview, 1 case discussion in oslo. Tel interview: description of your cv and previous experience. Details about analysis tasks currently managed and willingness to transfer to OSLO.

Interview Questions

• From where are you calling from?   2 Answers