Enterprise Consulting Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Consulting Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. The company is basically trying to find out whether or not you can identify medical record components and if you have transportation. The phone call was brief and didn't require much thought. You'd think that for a company that handles such sensitive information that they would dive a little bit deeper into the type of people they hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have medical record experience, do you have reliable transportation, do you have a valid license, and are you willing to undergo a background screening and drug test?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Jackson, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was brief and to the point I believed. You have to keep in mind that during an interview, you have to think about what they want to hear. Show that you are able to learn from mistakes. I had to show that I have been successful and that I can grow and be a good employer and also to going through this process, I tried to be brief.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would you be a good candidate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter talks with you first and qualifies you to move on. Then you fill out mounds of paperwork and they threaten you if you don't do it 24 hours you are no longer eligible and will move on to the next candidate. They make you send your ID numerous times, since no one can seem to locate the originals you send. Different people call you back asking for stuff, even after you have sent it. They make you notarize your forms on your own time and money.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asks what EMR software you are familiar with. Also asks what is the difference between Copy/Paste Cut/Copy and computer things like that. Where to find documents and control panel on your computer. Looking for answers like the "start" button. They want to make sure your are computer savy. Don't seem to care about your past job history, just if you have a decent car and if you know how to work a computer. They ask if you have a reliable car and if you can carry 45 pounds. Their computer case looks more like you are carrying gold from fort knox. So unnecessary to have to lug that big case around. Doesn't even fit in the areas of the providers offices you are going to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. If you do not accept the $13.50/hour and measly 25 cents a mile for the hundreds of miles they make you drive each day, then you don't get the job.

Medical Records Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward and simple. If you should apply for the position and get a call for a interview I wouldn't stress out too much about it, it was very easy. You will get two phone interviews and background check. You also will have many forms to fill out all done online. You will also receive a huge black trunk that will have the equipment needed to do the job after job-offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe the parts of a medical record   2 Answers

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Martinsville, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was brought in to do a "working interview." I sat in during several patient visits and procedures throughout the day. Everyone seemed nice. I had a previous background as and Esthetician as well as Medical Assistant. Thinking I was highly qualified for the position, I left with confidence only to find out they would hire a retired school teacher with no medical background and lie to me telling me she did have previous dermatology experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to further your education?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a ECS recruiter in response to applying on a job app. The process was pleasant and quick. I took an internet speed test and the next thing I know the ECS retrieval kit was in the mail.

Interview Questions

• One thing that's asked is, if you have a good internet connection and a printer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Steubenville, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email back. I had a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The phone interview was pretty easy but I have a lot of medical background so I think I was hired for my experience more than the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and informative. The individual conducting the interview was very nice. The whole process did not take long and was able to get an offer within the next day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for out company?   1 Answer

Field Tech Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

ECS uses staffing agencies such as RemX and Manpower. Basically you will be asked if you can work 40 hours and do data entry fast and accurately. You will be sat down and asked to do a data entry test for two minutes.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with stress, customers who might be rude or inconsiderate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's zero room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was performed online, was quite efficient and pleasant. I spoke with the HR department and with upper management; both were great experiences and I thought I had learned a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• Was I available Monday thru Friday from 8am - 7 pm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; they asked if I wanted to work with them after the interview and screening process and I said yes.