Enterprise Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Information Services

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Information Services (Vienna, VA).

Interview

Easy with typical questions on qualifications and experience. Nothing tricky or complex other than filling out all the forms and questionnaires. Should be able to input your data in one place and have all the forms grab what they need from it instead of having to re-enter it each time.

Interview Questions

• Hardest part was all the info for the job applications and security clearance   Answer Question

Negotiation

Made an offer soon after the interview. I asked for more compensation showing typical ranges for my position from salary reviews and they quickly increased it to bring me on board and get me hired.

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Information Services (Vienna, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial meeting with the owner and senior managements and to listen to what they tell you the company as a whole made you really want to be there. But it was all lies.

Negotiation

Salary, less than what I was making.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Information Services (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview went well. I was greeting by the recruiter, then interviewed by the program manager and the technical lead. They were clear with what was expected on the program, and the overall dialog was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• - Using Javascript, how would you greet a user based on time?
      - What are some of the pros/cons using Oracle vs MySql?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer came and was for exactly what I was looking for, as discussed during the interview. The job was basically signed, sealed and delivered.