Enterprise Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Integration

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Integration (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First I went to EI's info session and talked to their project managers, and HR. The following day I went through a 1-on-1 interview with the project manager. First EI said they will select candidates for an on-site interview. One week later they said for future development they decided not to hire any candidates at this point of time.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Integration (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a family member. He scheduled an appointment for me to go in and speak with their recruiter, but they quickly ushered me into a meeting room for a full-blown interview. I didn't have any IT experience to speak of, but I was tech savvy and experienced with technology from my home life. I was offered an internship, which turned into a permanent position on the team.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions I were asked weren't overly complicated, they were more oriented around my level of passion -- for technology, and for customer service. The experience was pleasant.   1 Answer

Tier III Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Integration (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward since I was coming to Enterprise Integration from a major client of theirs. I already knew what job I was doing and so they didn't ask me too many technical questions like they normally for other new hires. My overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions really. The process was straightforward.   Answer Question