Enterprise Recovery Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Recovery Systems

Customer Service/Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

The Interview went well just did not get offered the money that I should have with my experience. in the same way our bonus structure was not good my department only received a bonus every other moth, when we should have been getting one on a monthly basis, I feel like we were cheated out of our money for all we had to do

Interview Questions

• sell me this pen   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? do I have collections experience   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How did I hear about the company   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in April 2015.

Interview

i walked in to the office and the HR person had a quick conversation and then floor manager interviewed me and hired me on the spot. I was blindsided once I got there and working live. You will never get a bonus. Poor business and no coaching that works.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency, had an initial 30 minutes phone interview with the direct manager then scheduled a face to face interview with the manager and Director of IT. The morning before the interview they rescheduled for an hour an a half later. The interview started with me having to fill in a lot of paperwork and also provide a short hand written (less than 3 paragraphs) description of a skill I wrote on the resume. The interview went well, they even called a VP from a meeting to talk to me, and 2 days later they came back saying they wanted someone with better writing skills. Like you could understand anything from my horrible had writing sample done in a hurry...

Interview Questions

• What are the techniques you use to gather requirements?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was in a large conference room with ~10 people. The CIO and Project Manager did most of the talking, telling me about the company, where they wanted the company to go and what type of person they were looking for. They asked what I was looking for and agreed that was what they wanted. They asked basic technology and methodology questions.

Interview Questions

• What would I do with someone who didn't want to give information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oak Brook, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Calls from human resources were returned promptly with no success in speaking with anyone, arrangements were made leaving voice mails back and forth. Appointment time and date changed many times. My recruiter went on vacation after contacting me and didn't tell me or anyone there that she had reached out to me. I found out who my supervisor would be and scheduled directly with her.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your ideal day would be like.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oak Brook, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

One on one interview for about fifteen minutes. Asking if I had any collection experience, cold calling and hours of operation. You are expected to work one late night until 9pm.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I spoke to a Manager for about an hour. There were a lot of questions and some role playing that occurred. The management was very interested in my past experiences within the industry - it seemed they strongly valued experience. I was hired on the spot.

Collector Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Recovery Systems in November 2011.

Interview

i was contact by a recruiter about 2 weeks from applying, initially I was told I could make up my schedule however when I actually got hired there was way more to. The interview was really basic i.e. can you handle being assertive?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiating due to being able to make commission