Entertainment Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Dropped into 20-minute speed-dating style video call with two senior engineers. The conversation focused entirely on technical questions, there was no discussion about personal background, company culture or the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Javascript language trivia, frontend frameworks, CSS.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Chaotic, not organized, they had no idea who was next for you to speak with, you just sit around waiting for them to figure it out or figure out what conference room to put you in and the scheduler was extremely not organized in HR.

Interview Questions

Entertainment Partners Response

Mar 16, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We have streamlined our interviewing process to ensure the interviewing experience is organized and flows well. The conference rooms are booked in advance with all... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was invited to interview after applying. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. I was asked normal questions, and was able to input throughout the interview. I worked for a competitor, and some of the questions were mostly, how was things done there, what systems they used. I felt used, actually.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment are you comfortable working with.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners.

Interview

Skype interview with manager, architect and senior developer. No coding questions. Primarily focused on understanding of engineering in general and Java based systems in particular. Additional questions on Spring, multi-threading, ESBs, Services

Interview Questions

• - Basic engineering questions
      - Java, Spring
      - My experience   Answer Question

Mar 16, 2016 – Vice President, Talent

We hope you are settling in to our new role well. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns ~ The Talent Center of Excellence

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter from EP and after that a conference call with two manager. It went pretty well. Although I called and emailed back them, but I never received any response.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your straighten and weaknesses?
      Why you are a good fit?
      What is a place you want to work look like?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

phone and then face to face with team. much emphasis on culture and teamwork. discussed relevant experience, some "what would you do" questions. the whole thing moved fairly fast compared to most. it was a pleasant process.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough mixing skills/experience and cultural fit. The final interview lasted 8+ hours but gave both sides insight on the company and a real feel for the fit. A long process but worth it since the company is so amazing.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I saw the posting on Glassdoor and applied directly to the URL provided. The next day, the Manager of Talent Acquisition called me and we had a thorough phone screen. She also told me more about the position. She then asked me if I would like to come in for an interview to meet with her and the VP of HR. We scheduled the interview for the following week. I was sent an email with directions to the office, the employment application and background check form and was asked to bring this with me to the interview. I thought this was great because this saved me time. When I arrived for the interview, the Receptionist was friendly and I did not wait for the Manager to come out and greet me. She was positive and enthusiastic and put me to ease right away. It was actually a great interview as interviews go. She told me about the company and the culture and more specifically about many exciting things going on in the company, especially the HR Department. When we finished, I met with the VP of HR and we also had a great interview. When I left, I knew I wanted to work here. Overall, I had a very positive experience. The turn around time was amazing because a few days later the manager contacted me and offered me the position!

Interview Questions

• The questions were specific to the position I was applying for and none were unusual or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Recruiter Called me, I spoke to the hiring manager, the team then the CEO. I feel like the team and hiring manager discussions went well and they were excited. The place obviously has some problems though. Part of the team felt like anyone they interviewed was probably going to replace them and were sort of hostile. I had actually been warned about the CEO from the hiring manager and got the vibe like she was a gigantic pain to all of her employees. He said she views herself as the real product manager to their main product of actor's compensation systems.

Interview Questions

• Don't you find being a working mother hard?   4 Answers

Apr 14, 2015 – HR

Entertainment Partners takes all feedback seriously. I welcome the opportunity to continue this conversation so please contact me directly at 818-955-6268. The interview details do have some... More

Technology Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Entertainment Partners (Burbank, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went smoothly. Hiring manager made me feel at home. I wasn't even nervous. It felt like an interview without all the business professional suits and skirts attire. I felt like I could be myself. I even accidentally let a not so bad curse word slip out of my mouth. It was laughed about when I said I'm sorry, and told not to worry about it as the environment at EP was pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• How well do you rate yourself on your customer service skills and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate. But I eel like if I was offered something less, than I would of been comfortable negotiating.