Enviance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enviance Interview Questions

Interviews at Enviance

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enviance.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via linked in who explained some basic things about the company. Though, I was familiar with them and their place in the market. Before moving forward I was asked to complete an online assessment that included a behavioral questionnaire and a cognitive ability test (CCAT, similar to the wonderlic test). After "passing" these I had lunch with a senior sales individual who no longer works with the company. It went well and I enjoyed speaking with him.

The hiring process was put on hold (my decision) but I ended up reaching out to them some time later. I was able to grab a meal with the CEO, this was a very casual and pleasant conversation about my experiences, ambitions and abilities.

After this I had 3 more phone/skype interviews as well as another in person interview. All of my experiences were pleasant and fairly casual. During the interview process I was impressed by everyone I met. Moreover I enjoyed everyone's attitude and willingness to have an honest conversation with me.

I was presented with a job offer and accepted. After which I started very quickly. The themes that were explained to me during the interview process have remained true and I have enjoyed my experience at Enviance thus far.

Interview Questions

• No especially challenging questions, the interview process was very much a two way conversation. I would recommend practicing some basic logic, math (proportions), and pattern recognition for the CCAT though. It has been a while since I took a standardized test and was a little rusty.   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enviance.

Interview

I interviewed remotely with 3 members of the executive team, spending about 5 hours over 2 days. These were conversations rather than examinations. We reviewed my experience, discussed my strengths and aspirations, and spoke at length about Enviance (history, current state, future state, technology, culture, strengths, challenges). Everyone I spoke with was enthusiastic and provided straightforward and honest answers to all of my questions. In retrospect, I was given an accurate picture of the company and I wasn't oversold or misled. Also, folks were very accommodating, meeting with me on short notice and at inconvenient times.

Interview Questions

• What client-related activities/responsibilities do you enjoy most and least, and why?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enviance (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter regarding this opportunity with Enviance. The interview process consisted of 4 phone interviews and a 1:1 interview. Each of the phone interviewers were professional yet personable. Each of them knew the position I was interviewing well enough to thoroughly answer my questions. They were honest in their answers regarding the goals and culture of the position and organization. I was asked interview questions that were somewhat typical yet had a bit more thought & job related material to incorporated into them.

My 1:1 interview was with the hiring manger and HR Coordinator. Being my second time speaking with the hiring manager, this was more of an informal interview. We discussed the job opportunity and the organization yet we got to know each other on a bit more of a personal level. This was a positive touch which reinforced my likelihood of accepting the job if an offer was presented to me.

I was offered the job and accepted it. I have been working here for two weeks now. The information and background presented to me during the interview process has been accurate so far.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions that stand out in my mind as extremely unusual or difficult.   Answer Question

Worker Bee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enviance (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter connected
    Phone Interview
    In-person interview
    Offer letter

Negotiation

Nothing unexpected

Javascript Developer Interview

Interview

HR stated, As mentioned on our call, attached is the coding exercise, there is no time limit. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you do not have time to do this anytime soon, just let me know!

First step in the interview process was to complete a Coding Exercise. Ask me it looked more like an App project, instead of a Coding Exercise. The instructions were received. They were clear and concise, involved utilized the StarWars API, Angular 8, also told to take as much time as needed. No Rush.

Nearing completion of the Coding Exercise, I sent an email to HR. I stated, Please tell me about the position again. I am about to complete the test project." HR then stated, "Thank you for doing the test! We are excited to see your feedback. What would you like to know more about the JavaScript Developer position?

I asked for the Job description once more in an email. Just to give me incentive to complete the App project. I was still interested after reading the Job description again, and because I spent hours on the Coding Exercise, which was more like a complete App.

After I sent the coding exercise to HR, I received an email that stated, I have forwarded this to our hiring manager and will let you know next steps once I hear from him.
    There was No Name nor date/time given in this statement. That left me concerned.

2 weeks had past, HR went on vacation, then came back still hearing nothing from her. Heard nothing from the hiring manager either.

In a follow up email 2 weeks later, I received an email that stated, I wanted to follow up and let you know, we have decided to go in a different direction for the role. We do appreciate all the effort you put into the coding exercise and for taking the time to speak with me.

Deceptive Business Practices!

Interview Questions

• As mentioned on our call, attached is the coding exercise, there is no time limit. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you do not have time to do this anytime soon, just let me know!   Answer Question