Envisage Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Envisage Information Systems Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems in September 2016.

Interview

Call with a recruiter. Call with Sr. Engineers/Architects. Onsite technical interview with the team I was interviewing for and behavioral interview with HR.

All interviews went well to the point where they flat out told me they "were impressed" and wanted to do an onsite after the 2nd phone interview. Onsite interview went great as well. No "CS 101" type questions - architecture/development questions that are actually relevant to the role which was refreshing.

Had a call with the recruiter couple of days after the onsite interview where (much to my surprise) they told me there was no offer and the only feedback I received was something along the lines of "not a good fit from the leadership perspective" whatever that means :)

Overall I'm rating the experience as "negative" not JUST because there was not offer :) - some honest feedback as to why there was no offer would have made the overall experience much better after spending couple of hours on the phone and taking a day off to go onsite.

Interview Questions

• General system design questions drilling down into the specifics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by 30mins easy technical interview telephonic round. Mostly basic OOPs questions and easy SQL questions. They call you for onsite. 2 rounds takes place of 1 hour each. 1st round is again more of extended version of your telephonic interview. SQL questions - draw a table, insert values, they give you a question mostly on joins and group by. Basic OOP questions. 2nd round is more of algorithmic questions they try and confuse you a lot! you should be adamant on your answers. Some interviewers try to be very rough.

Interview Questions

• binary search, linked list, loop, kth element from last, sorted array, rotated array etc..   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter. First round was HR i.e. screening. Second round was technical phone interview. For third round they call me at there site. It consists of two round. Including one technical and last HR

Interview Questions

• All questions were simple related to basic java, sql and design patterns.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems.

Interview

1) Started with HR call 15-20 mins. Basic questions about background and availability
    2) Technical phone interview for 30 mins. OOP concepts ,JAVA data structures and SQL.
    3) Onsite Interview 2 Rounds 1 hour each. Mostly technical questions related to JAVA,OOP,Designing and SQL. Few puzzles !

Interview Questions

• Questions related to OOP concepts such as abstraction, polymorphism etc.
      Data structures in java String, ArrayList ,Hashtables ,Hashmap etc
      Software designing , design classes and methods .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY).

Interview

Even though the interview was for jr java developer, they had expectation for senior level.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems in April 2013.

Interview

There are 3 rounds. First one is a pretty easy round which is the telephonic round. The interviewer goes through the resume and asks questions regarding. You just have to explain what all you did. He then talked about envisage and its products and what exactly their company does. Next round is technical interview. Java and SQL based question were asked to me. I'd to explain a code given to me which was very straight forward.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Panel interview, simple questions, conversational. Didn't require a great deal of effort and people did not seem prepared. Went through the interview without trouble. Very slow process and things took a long time to get moving forward. Didn't hear from the company for days and made errors on the offer letter.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Had a couple of phone screenings and interviews. Got a call to come in for an in person and a few days later I got an offer. The in person interview was myself and 2 others just firing off questions sometimes the seemed random like they didnt actually know what was going on and what they were supposed to ask.

Interview Questions

• Q. Are you willing to stand up for something that you believe in to someone who is in a higher position to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Panel interview process. Laid back, not a truly formal type of interview as I have seen at other businesses. Now I have to fill in more just to get past glassdoors's goofy rules.

Interview Questions

• Weird questions: Like if you had 3 red balls and 2 blue balls and ...etc.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Envisage Information Systems (Ithaca, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied on the website. Received a call for a telephonic interview. The interview was conducted by a consultant. The interviewer asked me general questions about my experiences and a few technical questions. After that i had the on-site interview at their office in Ithaca, NY which was in the middle of nowhere.
    The on-site interview consisted of a panel of 3 ( two business analysts and a consultant ).
    They seemed to be very casual about the entire process. The on-site was mainly an extension of the phone interview. They asked me in detail about my experience as a business analyst and also shared their own experiences. Although the interview process was good, the salary being offered was not, which is why i was not inclined to take up the offer anyway.