Ephrata Community Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ephrata Community Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ephrata Community Hospital

Registration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ephrata Community Hospital (Ephrata, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was thirty minutes late and was aloof and did not have a complete understanding of the job requirements or expectations. She called in one of the employees to elaborate on my questions and was very dismissive of her; despite her vast array of knowledge of the job. It became glaringly obvious that the supervisory conducting the interview was bullying that employee and using her skills then taking credit. The power dynamic was awkward to watch, and I felt very uncomfortable. When I addressed my questions to the employee, the supervisory became agitated. The questions were more focused on the employee I knew who referred the job to me than my actual qualifications. This process became indicative of the culture of the facility.

Interview Questions

• In what order would you complete the following:
      1. Answer a phone
      2. Respond to a patient's question
      3. Complete your current registration
      4. Respond to a fire drill   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ephrata Community Hospital (Ephrata, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

It took over 6 weeks from initial app to interview, then another 5 weeks to be contacted as a new hire

Negotiation

not able to negotiate. the offer was firm