Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equifax Interview Questions

Interviews at Equifax

2.6

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Equifax in February 2017.

Interview

Too poor interview, or not the all, i was call for a short interview by phone from a third-party staffing, was too mediocre, and the i start a way too fast training, and last high volume of calls.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me soon after I posted my resume on a public job website. After giving all the information to the recruiter, I was asked to interview for the position 2 weeks later.

The interview was in their office building and I was told there would be one, possibly two people in the interview. My original interviewer was not in office that day but there were two other developers and the manager/boss called the conference room from home. The interview was very technical and they asked very specific syntax related questions. It was my first interview and I was very nervous and gave poor answers to some of the questions and blanked on a few others. But, I was treated well and if I had more preparation and knew that they would ask very specific questions, I would have brushed up on the specifics.

Interview Questions

• Simple storage/search exercise was asked to be done as a group, which felt awkward.   1 Answer

Lead Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Not good.

HR contacted me and arranged an interview with a junior java developer. I didn't expect a junior developer would interview me and also while driving back to his home. Even though I was good in one of the skills, he asked which other skill do you know other than this known skill. He didn't know much about hadoop and just argued there is nothing to to do from application point of view in order for it to work in secured hadoop environment; he said just the secured hadoop environment should be setup.

Interview Questions

• Why set handles uniqueness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a skype call with the HR and it was a pretty easy call. They didnt go into asking about data structures and algorithms. They asked me first what i am good at. I said Java and SQL and based on that they asked me questions. They also asked me about JavaScript, XML, CSS, PLSQL again just the basics. I could've prepared well and given a better one. The experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Java and SQL basic questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee, interviewed with the hiring manager directly and July 2015, the process is about 2 hours. I get the offer within one week, and started one month later

Interview Questions

• How to quit the linux man manual ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter to set up a phone interview, followed by an on site interview. The whole process took only a couple weeks and was very easy. The phone interview was mostly about my resume and the position while the on site interview involved some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What does "static" mean in Java?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by an in house panel interview. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes, and was basically a review of your skills. You meet the team and talk about existing projects and where your experience falls in. You're given a tour of the building. Interview lasted about 4 hours onsite.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal preferences for projects. Very warm interview process.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Was asked a few basic behavioral questions and was walked through my skills on my resume. The interviewers were friendly and the interview was not too hard to hard to deal with.

Interview Questions

• There was just one technical question which had to do with string manipulation in C. I was asked for how to get the size of a string.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call from one of the recruiters. He asked very basic questions. A week later I got another call and they asked me to fly to St Louis for a group interview. Their travel office arranged the flight departure and returning times. I arrived to their office at 1:30 PM. My interview was scheduled for 3:30. They had me waiting in the lobby for 2 hours even though they had just finished with the prior candidate before me. At 3:40 they finally sent for me. I was in a small room with 4 members of their team. And, at 4:25 the interview was over. Did they know that I got on a plane to see them and flew 600 miles??? Did they know that their travel office booked me on the last flight at 10:00 PM. They didn't seem very concern about any of it. One interviewer didn't even know where I lived. It was a very bad experience. A glaring lack of professional and common courtesy. I never felt welcomed.

Interview Questions

• They asked some behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Statistical Consultant III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

I completed the online application, and got an email to have a phone interview after a week. It's just a screening interview, only ask about the information on the resume.