Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. First, I had a phone interview. The lady basically went over my resume and asked some technical excel questions. It was really straight-forward. Three weeks later I get an email about an on-site interview. The interview was informal and the staff was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in which you had to work with a team to achieve a task.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a skype call with the HR and it was a pretty easy call. They didnt go into asking about data structures and algorithms. They asked me first what i am good at. I said Java and SQL and based on that they asked me questions. They also asked me about JavaScript, XML, CSS, PLSQL again just the basics. I could've prepared well and given a better one. The experience was good.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Dublin, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First call with recruiter. She asked me questions related to my profile and said she will share my CV with the team and get back. very nice and professional lady.

Interview Questions

• What Salary are you looking for   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviewers, both with an IT background. They were friendly and relaxed . For some reason they thought engineers in general don't know how to code. And they prefer excel over matlab for data vix

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Moved on to an in-person interview with the VP of Sales. Then moved on to the hiring manager (Director of Sales). The last step was a panel interview with the Director of Business Development and Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Very thorough. Long interview cycle and worth the investment. Met many employees and I understand the job I was interviewing for. Though it was long I felt the company was slow to hire so they made the right decision. I felt like I had enough understanding of the business, my boss, in the room that I could take it without any worries of what I was walking into

Interview Questions

• After providing a lot of background information on myself professionally there were a lot of situational type questions and how I would handle each of them.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

It took about three weeks from phone call intereiew to in person met with two Managers was asked about seven to ten Behavior. Question as the job description how I can incorporate my skill set to the role. Haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt. A time when. You were given a task with little direction.   1 Answer

Security Credentialing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone screening conversation just getting background on work history etc. Asked about my current salary and informed me the salary range of this position was much lower. Wish they would have posted the salary range in order to save us both time.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Had phone interview then moved on to onsite interview with hiring manager both times. Never heard back after onsite interview. Just some random HR guy who was "assigned" to me said i was still being considered when i emailed for follow up. You would think they could say No when its obvious their not selecting you.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Started out so good! The sourcing recruiter had the best introduction to generate interest and talked about Equifax as a company. The recruitment team was exceptional in creating a great candidate experience. They moved fast. Then it went downhill from there with the actual hiring team. Phone screens and on-site interviews were cancelled and rescheduled by the hiring manager or someone on the team. 10 minutes late: Every scheduled interview started exactly 10 minutes late. Waited on the phone: 10 minutes late. Waited in conference room: 10 minutes late. Next interviewer: 10 minutes late. Then, almost every interview was interrupted by the interviewer taking a call or getting a text. While answering one of the few questions they asked me, they interrupted me and said they are so busy working 10 hour days with demands by corporate. They talked about having a lot of meetings about processes and what to do with the legacy culture. They use their own vernacular or company-speak. If you don't understand it, they look at you, write it down on their notepad and give you the correct answer. They seem to be very top heavy (% of SVP, VPs and Directors for a $3B company) and process-orientation versus results and customer orientation. It was a disappointing experience given the expectation that it would be a positive conversation and process, regardless of outcome, given the reputation of the CEO and interaction with the recruitment team. With the recent news about their massive data breach and response, we wonder who is really in-charge and leading the positive change.

Interview Questions

• What have you done lately? That was the only question they asked. They talked mostly about their processes and what they do internally. Not much about the customer. Not really interested in my capabilities.   1 Answer