Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2018

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back from an Internal Recruiter. The recruiter had a set of scripted list of basic technical questions and mostly asked about my history. I received an invitation for an in person interview the next week. The in person interview was an 2 on 1 deal consisting of the technical team lead and hiring manager. They did not get too technical on the questions. They mostly asked questions about my experience as it relates to their projects and led me talk about them.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I implemented projects that they had plans to implement.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call from one of the recruiters. He asked very basic questions. A week later I got another call and they asked me to fly to St Louis for a group interview. Their travel office arranged the flight departure and returning times. I arrived to their office at 1:30 PM. My interview was scheduled for 3:30. They had me waiting in the lobby for 2 hours even though they had just finished with the prior candidate before me. At 3:40 they finally sent for me. I was in a small room with 4 members of their team. And, at 4:25 the interview was over. Did they know that I got on a plane to see them and flew 600 miles??? Did they know that their travel office booked me on the last flight at 10:00 PM. They didn't seem very concern about any of it. One interviewer didn't even know where I lived. It was a very bad experience. A glaring lack of professional and common courtesy. I never felt welcomed.

Unemployment Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Earth City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I was recruited through indeed. From there I had a phone interview basic background questions and information about the position was discussed. The next day I was invited to an in person interview which was with two people some questions were kind of off the wall . The next day I was offered the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

I recieved an email to schedule phone interview. A day after phone interview got a call for on site interview. On site interview conducted by three other people, 1:1, 30 minuites each.

Quality Assurance Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

3 phone interviews, 1 panel. I was asked about my work background and experience. I interviewed with my boss’s boss first over the phone and then a panel interview with my direct manager and peer. During the interview, a lot of situational questions and I was very comfortable. They are amazing!!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. First, I had a phone interview. The lady basically went over my resume and asked some technical excel questions. It was really straight-forward. Three weeks later I get an email about an on-site interview. The interview was informal and the staff was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in which you had to work with a team to achieve a task.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a skype call with the HR and it was a pretty easy call. They didnt go into asking about data structures and algorithms. They asked me first what i am good at. I said Java and SQL and based on that they asked me questions. They also asked me about JavaScript, XML, CSS, PLSQL again just the basics. I could've prepared well and given a better one. The experience was good.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Dublin, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First call with recruiter. She asked me questions related to my profile and said she will share my CV with the team and get back. very nice and professional lady.

Interview Questions

• What Salary are you looking for   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviewers, both with an IT background. They were friendly and relaxed . For some reason they thought engineers in general don't know how to code. And they prefer excel over matlab for data vix

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Equifax in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief and cordial. But I wasn't too prepared for this interview. Questions were quite easy and were mostly related to basic data structures. They had scheduled a phone interview.