Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2018

2.6

Sort:

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Equifax in February 2017.

Interview

Too poor interview, or not the all, i was call for a short interview by phone from a third-party staffing, was too mediocre, and the i start a way too fast training, and last high volume of calls.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me soon after I posted my resume on a public job website. After giving all the information to the recruiter, I was asked to interview for the position 2 weeks later.

The interview was in their office building and I was told there would be one, possibly two people in the interview. My original interviewer was not in office that day but there were two other developers and the manager/boss called the conference room from home. The interview was very technical and they asked very specific syntax related questions. It was my first interview and I was very nervous and gave poor answers to some of the questions and blanked on a few others. But, I was treated well and if I had more preparation and knew that they would ask very specific questions, I would have brushed up on the specifics.

Interview Questions

• Simple storage/search exercise was asked to be done as a group, which felt awkward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter to set up a phone interview, followed by an on site interview. The whole process took only a couple weeks and was very easy. The phone interview was mostly about my resume and the position while the on site interview involved some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What does "static" mean in Java?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by an in house panel interview. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes, and was basically a review of your skills. You meet the team and talk about existing projects and where your experience falls in. You're given a tour of the building. Interview lasted about 4 hours onsite.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal preferences for projects. Very warm interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a skype call with the HR and it was a pretty easy call. They didnt go into asking about data structures and algorithms. They asked me first what i am good at. I said Java and SQL and based on that they asked me questions. They also asked me about JavaScript, XML, CSS, PLSQL again just the basics. I could've prepared well and given a better one. The experience was good.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee, interviewed with the hiring manager directly and July 2015, the process is about 2 hours. I get the offer within one week, and started one month later

Interview Questions

• How to quit the linux man manual ?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call from one of the recruiters. He asked very basic questions. A week later I got another call and they asked me to fly to St Louis for a group interview. Their travel office arranged the flight departure and returning times. I arrived to their office at 1:30 PM. My interview was scheduled for 3:30. They had me waiting in the lobby for 2 hours even though they had just finished with the prior candidate before me. At 3:40 they finally sent for me. I was in a small room with 4 members of their team. And, at 4:25 the interview was over. Did they know that I got on a plane to see them and flew 600 miles??? Did they know that their travel office booked me on the last flight at 10:00 PM. They didn't seem very concern about any of it. One interviewer didn't even know where I lived. It was a very bad experience. A glaring lack of professional and common courtesy. I never felt welcomed.

Statistical Consultant III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

I completed the online application, and got an email to have a phone interview after a week. It's just a screening interview, only ask about the information on the resume.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online first, and 1 month later, I got a phone call from the recruiter to screen for a phone interview. During the screen, I was asked for some general questions. 1 week later, in the scheduled phone interview, I felt it did not go very well, and 2 weeks later got a rejection letter. It was disappointed.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone. It was brief and to the point. Expectations were clearly set. I received another phone call stating that the hiring manager wanted to interview with me in person. Unfortunately, the rental place did not have my car ready so I was late but they appeared to understand.

During the interview the hiring manager didn't realize I was coming from out of state so my "excuse" for being late made better sense. She appeared to be impressed with me and thought I would be a great fit for another position. I interviewed with the VP and he seemed impressed as well and said he would definitely call. That was in March 2015. After two weeks, I didn't receive an email or anything else so I knew after a while I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Tell me a little bit about yourself. Why are you looking? Describe your last job?, etc.   Answer Question