Equitable Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equitable Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews at Equitable Advisors

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

It was very east and the time was mostly spent going over the company and getting certified to be a professional. This was a good experience for me

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

During the Pandemic of 2020 the company used online/mobile platforms to interview as in-person interviews were not possible. Everyone I talked to was very friendly & open about making the interview times work.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors in May 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and repectful. I received a phone call within a week from applying. I was asked about why I would like to work their and how I would be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in May 2020.

Interview

Initial interview was just being introduced to the company and if it would be a good fit. They made sure you understood the basics and to see if you were hesitant about certain aspects of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bordentown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors (Bordentown, NJ) in May 2020.

Interview

It was a very easy and relaxed conversation. Mainly because the interviewer happened to be very close with the teachers that thought me through college. He then asked about myself and my experiences through the college and Internship process. Overall the internship process was very normal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why are you applying for the financial professional field?   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors.

Interview

Was reached out to on LinkedIn. Set up a 25-30 minute intro call where we discussed background and job specifics. Talked to hiring manager and set up a Virtual meeting for later in the week.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

It was over 4 weeks. In depth look into the company more than actual interview. Did enjoy it though, learning about the company and the culture I would be joining.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

It was very informative. I discussed the industry as a whole and compared the 2 retention rates. I gained a lot of small scale knowledge during the first interview. He spoke for the majority of the interview just giving me knowledge of some of the basics I am going to have to know for the future if it’s still something I would want to pursue.

Interview Questions

• What I feel like I can bring to the table   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors (Portland, OR) in April 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by the Vice President of the division for an initial phone interview. She gave a brief description of what the job was and we scheduled our next interview. The whole process was 2 long video chats that were mostly informational and a final phone interview where they asked me questions.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equitable Advisors in April 2020.

Interview

Was reached out to on LinkedIn. Set up an initial phone call to discuss the role and they asked me about my background to see if I would be a good fit. Then they set up second interview to discuss pay and benefits.