Erie County Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Erie County Medical Center

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Erie County Medical Center

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

It's a two part interview starting with an HR representative followed up by a 30 minute interview with the Help Desk manager who asks a few questions on past experiences, interest in current tech, and a few technical support scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • User monitor has power, but not showing anything. Network printer install through Windows 7.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very professional. Human resources was super nice and helpful and allowed me to answer many questions about this job and the current pandemic situation. I would recommend ECMC as an employer to anyone.

Interview Questions
Erie County Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

I met with the recruiter at the human resources department. She went over a list of questions. She then asked me if I would like to meet the unit manager for the unit I was applying for. I did. The unit manager interviewed me again on the spot. I toured the unit. I went home and was called an hour later with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked the usual interview questions. What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015

Interview

Brief, pleasant, two interviews are required to obtain a position. Short amount of questions for a generic fill in answer sheet. I didn't get an offer immediately. You will be given a general idea of expectations. Some questions were asked via phone and re-asked at the interview.

Interview Questions
Erie County Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY)

Interview

Took about a month to hear from them after I applied. Had an interview with the recruiter then she had me meet the unit manager and see the floor. They checked my references and two days later I received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2013

Interview

Be prepared for a long and detailed interview. The process alone is time consuming. Several steps are taken before even getting a face to face contact and then several after. It takes about 3 months before it is finished. Goodluck and be honest,confident and let them know you are proud of your abilities.

Interview Questions
Erie County Medical Center
Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in Jan 2013

Interview

I submitted a resume online, I had no callback or feedback in approximately 1 month. I ended up calling almost daily after the 1 month mark. I finally got an interview with the recruiter; then the same day, I had an interview with the unit manager. I had a job offer the same day and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erie County Medical Center (Buffalo, NY) in May 2010

Interview

I initially applied on-line, then followed up with a phone call to the HR representative mentioned in the closing of the confirmation email I received stating my resume was being processed, and a personal interview was scheduled (which turns out was a great idea, my agression was apparently perceived as me being "eager" and "driven" as told to me at the interview). As far as the interview, it was with the one HR rep a previously mentioned, which she basically asked my strengths and weaknesses, and where I thought I could be more of an asset to. Afterwards, she took me to the unit I mentioned may have been a good fit for me, I then spoke briefly with the charge nurse about the expectations of the unit and a tour. She then gave me a backround check authorization form to sign, followed by a pharmacology/math test as well as a skills test, which I was notified immediately of my passing. I was then told the start dates for orientation and to expect a call to schedule a physical and other tests like PPD and tests for communicable diseases, which I did receive a week of two later ( all of which were performed at the hospital, free of charge).

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you can be an asset to our organization?
  • What do you like most about being a nurse?