Essel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essel Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essel Group (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Not a very good experience. Interviewers were HR and Business Head. They asked rapid fire basic finance questions and were not very patient to test our knowledge at depth. I was expecting second round of interviews but was shocked that they chose not to interview any one and declared result.
    No body was selected.
    Time was wasted and that too for a very less package.

Just a 5 minute interview can not tell you anything about a candidate.

Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Essel Group (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Position Offered at time of Interview, but role in actual was totally different .
    Also no authority or power was given as was promised, to be on managerial role.
    JD has to match what role was offered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Brand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Essel Group (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was very simple.. they only ask about ambitions and long term goals. they will like to judge you on your dreams and efforts that you will be putting to achieve them. just be honest and prepare on your long term goals

Interview Questions

• what is your vision ? goal of life? where you see yourself in coming 5 years and 10 years? weaknesses and worst moment of life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

as i was an brand intern.. it was an 0 stipend project

Senior Executive, Treasury Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Essel Group (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

First of all, I have been called for the personal interview with Vice President (Operations) where a list of questions has been thrown relating to my previous job responsibilities, work exposure, growth opportunities, reason for leaving followed by panel interview on the same day where I have been asked the same questions in a different way by the dierctor. After 4 days I have been called for the HR interview where discussion took place about my previous CTC and the expected CTC. The result for my selection came out after 15 days with a soft copy of offer letter attached in the email.

AVP-Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essel Group (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was asked weather I posses neccesary experience and skill for the job, asked if relocation is ok with me.

Interview Questions

• what are you comfortable with, prodn/commercial/accounts /sales   1 Answer
    • Would you be ready to relocate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Get complete picture, do not keep gray areas. Ask for specific befints and amounts, take in black and white.