Estrada Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Estrada Consulting

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Estrada Consulting

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by a technical round with experienced professional in that particular technology

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Estrada Consulting.

Interview

30 mins phone interview

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Technical Round, HR and call with President

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Estrada Consulting (Sacramento, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very straightforward. I had inquired about an opportunity online and was provided a one-on-one interview with the CEO. After that initial interview I was asked to come in to meet the team to ask additional questions and hear their thoughts about the future aspirations and goals. I was then notified soon after about the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• What has prepared you for the transition from a company employee to a consulting role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We discussed salary and benefits and came to a mutually agreeable balance. An agreement was provided electronically and I was able to complete the process for immediate hire online.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Estrada Consulting in April 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted a director of the company and requested to meet. Met one on one with the director and then was followed by a round of interview from members of the office. People in the office were friendly with a good culture although quiet. Overall, the one on one went well and there was no stressful part of the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was available.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estrada Consulting in February 2015.

Interview

1. First contact by HR,
    2. Scheduled technical interview.
    3. Final interaction with the president over skype
    4. Offer acceptance/rejection phase
    5. Share soft copy of documents required for petition filing.
    5. Filing starts and we are given tracking information for the petition online, right from LCA to dispatch etc.

Interview Questions

• HR was more like understanding the background I come from and basic evaluation of resume. We are briefed about the process.

Technical round was telephonic as was previous HR round.

Basic SQL/.net question. SQL - Eg: Find the second highest from a table.

Final round was with the president where you get to know of the offer. This is a skype round.   Answer Question