Euclid Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euclid Innovations Interview Questions

3.1

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Met with the Owner and account manager. Small office and only 2 people in the office. Both were very friendly and upfront. However their website does not explain the company well.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

This company seemed very unprofessional. Though working in a prestigious building in downtown Charlotte, the office was dirty, undecorated, and there were wires and extension chords crossing the floors. As for the interview, it was with an HR representative and an executive of the company. The HR representative was very courteous and professional, though did not say anything during the entire interview.

Most of the questions directed by the executive were actually questions about the company I currently worked for, their revenue, how many employees they had, and more information about their business structure and model. He barely asked me anything about myself and I felt like I was being interrogated for inside information about my current workplace. I let him know that I didn't know if I should answer some of the questions because it may be considered proprietary information, and he responded rather contemptuously, "Oh, so that means you don't know." I responded that if the information was public record, then he was more than welcome to research the stats on his own time. After I told him what I could about my current employer, he acted like the interview was over even though I had a list of questions. He answered some of them, mostly dismissively and not it a clear manner, and then I was shown out.

I felt like a defeated pawn by the time I left Euclid Innovations. Needless to say, there was no offer extended and no second interview. I wrote then a letter thanking them for their time and attention anyway. I question as to whether or not they were looking for a new employee at all. I have not been an employee at this company, but my gathered impression was an unprofessional, discourteous atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• How many clients does your current employer have?   1 Answer
    • How many clients does your current employer have?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Charlotte, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

I was called in for an initial in person interview. When I came, it was apparent that the office was very small and only had at max 1-2 in office employees (there are an additional 30 consultants working off-site with the clients and an off site business development manager). I was interviewed by 2 people who were very thorough in explaining the background of the company and what would be expected of me in the position. As an entry level position, it was explained to me that I would be given proper training. The owner of the company did an excellent job of showing me the value and growth potential that could come by working for the company. I left the interview feeling that this was a job that I wanted and was fully qualified for. I was called back for second round interview where I met with the initial interviewers as well as a few of the consultants in the company for dinner. As far as interviews go, it was a fun experience and they all made me feel as if I was already a part of the team. A few days later I was presented with an offer letter that was very true to the salary we had discussed and the roles/expectations of the position.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Everything completed in half a day. Very fast.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations.

Interview

The interview process was good as follows. There were two technical Rounds and one HR discussion which was very interactive. First technical round was with Lead and the other with the senior manager.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was a telephonic conversation followed by a one-to-one personal interview with a top most member in the company in my case it was the CEO himself. Neither too hard nor too easy, it is a test of one's programming skills and technical know-how. They'll ask you to write a few code samples as well if needed.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed for a .Net developer positions, and there were questions about Object Oriented Programming, .Net framework, multi-threading and other C# related questions   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Euclid Innovations (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process is rather very fast. Couple of telephonic calls from Lead engineer and technology manager . They enquire more about your technology strength .First interaction was with recruitment specialist explaining the purpose of the position and basic expectations . Second you will have a telephonic interview from a lead engineer enquiring your technical abilities and problem solving skills. Next round is from technology manager enquiring your ability to lead the project and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain the entire architecture of your latest project ?   Answer Question