Eurest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eurest

2.3

Sort:

Catering Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest.

Interview

The managers and supervisors interview ask you a few questions. Ask you how would you improve the company . Do you like to move in a fast pace. Do you like working with food . Ask you about previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• What catering experience do you have?   1 Answer

Catering Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Company headhunter called to talk to me, discussed my experience, qualifications, and the type of job that was being offered. She was pleasant, inquisitive and informative. We discussed the difficulties that could be encountered on the job being offered and what my background would contribute to overcoming those difficulties. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and she said that she would pass on my resume. The next day another interviewer called to follow up and elaborate on the job. He told me that my resume would be passed on to the person doing the actual hiring and that I would possibly hear from her in the next week. Never heard anything after that.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle last minute requests by client even if unreasonable.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest.

Interview

Phone screen then a face to face interview. Then a drug screen and background check. Job offer was made but ended up being a different location than in the job offer.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurest in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview of about 8 prospective employees, basic questions about your personality, team work and problem solving. They also told us about the position itself and asked if we were willing to work evening shifts. They told us also about the lounge we would be working for and the flights and passengers that come there.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are one of your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eurest (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a very quick interview.. Was asked a few generic questions on a hand-out he had and was offered the position before he was even finished.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He already had a list of pay for each position to choose from.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurest (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

A brief phone interview followed by an online assessment test. I then interviewed at a facility for about an hour. I had a third interview at another location. All of the interviews were very professional. They answered all of my questions and were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about budgeting and financial responsibilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eurest (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked basic questions experience, talked about the location and the client. We talked mostly regarding the account and the expectations. I met with the District Manager and the district chef. I then spoke with a RVP? (I believe) over the phone where I was asked more what would you do in this situation or tell me a time when you had a customer complaint.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with a difficult client and explain   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurest in December 2013.

Interview

To get hired as GM, it was a 4 week process of interviews, providing a written business plan, comprehensive english, math and pesonality test, and video conference interview. Grueling. I don't feel that the interviewer focused correctly on my skill-sets. In the end, I don't feel that I was a good fit for the job

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions, just hours upon hours of drilling the same info.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no budge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eurest (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews, phone and in person. One in person with a district manager, one phone with district manager and one phone with regional manager. The process was fairly quick, taking place over a one week period.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest in May 2017.

Interview

Long, arduous, and way too many. Anything more than 3 means they're not doing so well. Seemed way too disorganized and the inability to get everyone together was difficult

Interview Questions

• If there was something I could change about myself, what would it be? And why would you change that and how would you go about doing so?   Answer Question