Evans Transportation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evans Transportation Services

Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evans Transportation Services (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was really standard. It was basic questions about my past and what I would like in the future. I really enjoyed this interview. I did receive a tour of the office after the interview.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evans Transportation Services in June 2017.

Interview

Had a short one on one interview, but most of the day was a working interview. I observed others working the position. Not much specific explanations, just basic overview. Great to find out if you like position.

Interview Questions

• Just basic personality questions. Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evans Transportation Services in December 2011.

Interview

I was first called in to do a face to face interview. On the day of the interview I first met up with the VP of operations who asked some very basic questions about why I'm leaving my current position and what exactly I'm looking for in a career. After speaking with him I had a group discussion with the sales floor managers. That pretty much consisted of them selling me the position, and that the first few months of the job can be brutal, but that it's an overall great company to work for. It was a very painless, simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position/career would you like to see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, it's a $30,000 base with monthly incentives.