Everbrite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everbrite

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everbrite.

Interview

First interview with HR was fine- they sold me on the company and the position appeared to be a career builder.

Second interview was with 3 mid-manager level. They were very antagonistic and while answering their questions I pondered if it was intentional and if it was part of their culture. Later I learned through a third party they do that on purpose.

Followed up and never heard back. Just as well, if they don't have the professionalism to follow-up and act like that it is not an organization I'd want to be involved with

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Everbrite.

Interview

As an employee working in Customer Service, I had applied for the Account Manager position to further my career with the company. Even though I already worked there, they had me do a panel review with HR, my boss and three other Senior Account Managers. It felt somewhat intimidating considering these people all knew what kind of an employee I was yet asked me very detailed interview questions. It was as though I hadn't worked there for years already.

I just feel like if they didn't think I was a good fit, they shouldn't have interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Vista, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everbrite (Buena Vista, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by an impression interview. The impression was first with the Head HR person, than I meet with who would be my main supervisor followed by the head of the facility. Most of it was just a conversation but some of it was basic HR questions.

They paid for gas to drive there

Interview Questions

• basic HR questions, Where do you see yourself, what are your weaknesses. That sort of thing   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everbrite in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiter had to take several tests before getting an interview with HR then after that interview I had to be interviewed b 4 hiring managers.

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pardeeville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everbrite (Pardeeville, WI).

Interview

H.R. said I'd make over $20/hr after getting hired on. Turns out, that's a lie. H.R. said they haven't had a lay off in years. Turns out, that's a lie.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If I could do it again, I'd get it all in writing and notarized!

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everbrite (Greenfield, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Through a recruiter, 1-on-1 initial in person interview with HR giving background and qualification info while learning about the company. 2nd interview by 3 manager panel asking the qualification and "give an example..." questions. 3rd and final interview with 2 manager panel rehashing mostly same questions from 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were faced with a difficult situation at a previous position where a customer became unhappy with services and how you were able to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given a formal salary offer with benefits and vacation and accepted the offer.