Everest Re Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest Re Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest Re Group

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Re Group in August 2015.

Interview

Very interesting and smooth.
    Managers are very open and down to earth. The company seems to supporte people with interest in growing and learning. Like most companies, the hiring process is quite long.

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

Received an email from recruiter to set up an appointment for interview. First interviewed with recruiter, then with two claim directors. Interview was 1 or 1.5 hours long. People were very courteous respectful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a client was difficult, and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • What do you most dislike about your job   Answer Question

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was very straight forward and pleasant. Interviewed for a Junior Network Specialist position while still in school, a position for recent college grads. Met with senior recruiter, two team members and a director. Had both a conversational and formal interview, which went smoothly. Discussed mostly on previous experience and material on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Networking protocols, scenarios, some basic CCNA prep questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Morristown, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview and then a Skype interview. The process was pleasant, but I didn't get the job; probably because I was new to the process.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your former employers, what would they have to say about you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Re Group.

Interview

45 minute Phone Interview with Manager of department talked about myself for ten minutes then asked a series of technical math questions. Not too hard, sounds like it is a relatively new program and good opportunity for whoever gets it.

Interview Questions

• Expected value when rolling 10 six sided fair die   2 Answers

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

3 interviews with additional recruiter chat. Very conversational with no technical questions. Offer came two days later and started two weeks after was offered. From first contact all about one month

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

appeared to be looking for junior level candidates, screened out more senior level candidates, seemed to be age biased, appeared to be screening out candidates with more years of experience

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in employee relations   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

got a call from HR and scheduled an interview; meet with 4 managers; one week later got a phone call from HR saying that they would like to give me an offer. Very easy interview and positive experience

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The Manager of the position at the time took me to a conference room and discussed my resume, and at length, gave a detailed account of the tasks required of the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable doing repetitive actions over a long period of time?   Answer Question

Scanner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Everest Re Group in August 2012.

Interview

I met with Angela Little and discussed the job requirements. I was shown the department and introduced to the other employees. I was asked when I could start and was called the next day.