Everest Re Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ).

Interview

Had an interview which was pretty long where i had to answer quite a few questions regarding my experience and the job i do and how confident i am to take the new position. It went well I was asked to join. I was happy with salary they agreed to give me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our company?   1 Answer

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ).

Interview

Applied for the position, a month later got an email to communicate back to set up an interview.
    Went to the interview no tricks same old questions.
    Met with 2 managers , very nice and pleasant

Interview Questions

• What do you know about reinsurance?
      Past experience related to the job?
      Special skills?
      Answer Question

Actuarial Pricing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Ithaca, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

One behavior interview over the phone. They asked me very basic questions and went through my resume. The Hiring Manager was very nice and easy to talk to. Felt like a conversation more than an interview.

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

appeared to be looking for junior level candidates, screened out more senior level candidates, seemed to be age biased, appeared to be screening out candidates with more years of experience

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in employee relations   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from a manager at the office that I would work in and scheduled an in-office interview. Had two face-to-face interview. Waited about three weeks to hear from HR that I was actually hired.

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ).

Interview

Smooth, not so technical interview.

Scanner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Everest Re Group in August 2012.

Interview

I met with Angela Little and discussed the job requirements. I was shown the department and introduced to the other employees. I was asked when I could start and was called the next day.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

got a call from HR and scheduled an interview; meet with 4 managers; one week later got a phone call from HR saying that they would like to give me an offer. Very easy interview and positive experience

Assistant Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Corner, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest Re Group (Liberty Corner, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Mine was a phone interview for an assistant modeler in the reinsurance dept. Interviewers were very nice (2 of them). They asked pretty much straightforward questions. Make sure you know exactly what you have on the resume, they asked specific questions on SQL, Excel, how to run a simulation etc. I did not get the job, they said they found someone who had prior experience in catastrophe modeling.

Oracle Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest Re Group.

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple. Started with a written test, all basic questions.

They were not willing to pay what i was expecting.