Everett Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. It was the application process that was tedious and long. After the interview process, the process of offering the job came shortly after if you qualified.

Interview Questions

• How well are you at multitasking projects, information, and tasks?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA).

Interview

Interview was meeting at the everett headquarters for a interview with a hr screener. Asked a series of typical interview questions, went over schedule and pay range. Declined because offer was considerably low considering the schedule and work load vs experience.

I would advise them to have a phone interview with hr instead of a in person interview. That way the person knows what the schedule and pay would be and the interviewee will actually be able to meet the people they would be working with. Pay range is fixed depending on experience.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weakness, typical "describe a time when" questions, why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA).

Interview

Went into a tiny ( only fits 1 person comfortably ) office with the Manager and Supervisor. Was asked a series of questions. Taken over to HR to answer some more questions. Called me a few days later to offer me the position.

Data Entry, Customer Service, Etc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview via Google Hangouts. Overall not a bad experience. I had to ask my questions more than once to get answer, however, the communication from the Interviewer needs more clarification. Process was fairly quick until she needed to forward it to her manager and then I had to wait over 35 minutes for a response to ensure she was still actively participating in the interview. This is a new work from home position, just being developed. I can't locate anyone who is currently working in said position for a genuine rating. I remain interested, but cautious.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just personal information. Nothing technical nor truly job related other than the Privacy Policy and Code of Conduct.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't require any negotiation in this process. I have to wait to see what all is entailed once I receive the necessary equipment and get the required software programs.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA).

Interview

I had good informational/semi-technical interviews with the hiring manager. She rushed the hiring process to get me in quickly. I think from the time I they got my resume to final interview was 3 weeks which I appreciated. The phone interview and in person with the hiring manager went really well, but the final interview was a disaster. It was a one hour panel interview with I think seven people. Do companies still do panel interviews anymore? I haven't done one ever I don't think. Anyway, it was total chaos. Questions from all over the map, most of which I handled. The hiring manager had asked each team member to bring a question. Most questions were not well thought out and almost an afterthought. Really only two people asked any serious questions. We were there for 1 hour but because they had so much discussion between the team members we ran out of time and the hiring manager seemed flustered to get things over on time. At the end of the day I wasn't offered a job but I think it was because I was asking near the top of their salary range so I think that killed the deal. Probably a blessing in disguise since they seemed really discombobulated.

Interview Questions

• Write a query showing me employees with managers and who they report too and give me all employees at the 3rd level. Typical SQL interview sql question.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

A company recruiter contacted me and asked if I might be interested in the position.
    We had a short telephone i interview and the recruiter requested I submit certain paperwork.
    A week, or so, later, I had an in-person interview with my manager. Approximately two weeks latrr, I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to make home visits.   1 Answer
    • Comfort level with Electronic Medical Records.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Everett Clinic.

Interview

The quickness of the hiring process is not a strong suit of TEC... so if you apply and don't hear back right away, don't get discouraged. Each interview process is different, as there is not a set way to interview at TEC. Interviews are based on the management and/or department in which you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Because each interview is different I can't think of any specific question that you'll be asked. Once I was asked if I was a spice in a spice rack, which spice would I be. Another time they asked a question specific to the priorities of the position ~ so it's a good idea to research what the position is and what it entails to get a good understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I never had an opportunity to negotiate... though I've heard stories about people doing it, so I know it's an option.

MA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everett Clinic.

Interview

Applied for a medical assistant position at their main building in Everett. Got a call back a week later. The interview went great the ladies were really nice. Panel interviews can be intimidating for some, my advice is to do practice interview questions with a friend and remember to breathe.

Interview Questions

Was offered more pay at a different place.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

They used an automated online interview where I had to record myself answering various questions. I was somewhat intimidated by this techie process, but it was actually quite easy to use. After they reviewed this, HR contacted me to set up two in-person interviews: one with HR and one with the department that I was applying to. The HR interview was with 2 HR representatives. The departmental interview was with 3 departmental representatives.

Interview Questions

• I was asked me the sort of company culture that was a good fit for me.   Answer Question
    • I was asked to describe a difficult, conflictual situation at a past job and how I had handled it.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Everett Clinic (Everett, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

First a telephone interview followed by a 1:1 with HR. she told me I was not a good fit for the position I applied for. A few months later she called me and said she had a great position and was going to set up an interview with the hiring manager. Two panel interviews later, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as your role in this clinic?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None