Evergreen Home Loans Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evergreen Home Loans

Evergreen Home Loans

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans

Interview

applied on line got a call the next day to interview interviewed the day after that had another interview on the phone about a week later and about 2 months later was hired... i don't think it usually takes that long there happened to be a lot of movement at that time.

Interview Questions
  • how do you handle hard situations
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

My manager went out of her way to accommodate my work schedule so I could come in and interview before work. She was extremely kind and professional. The process moved fast and I was offered the position within a week.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you made a mistake?

Application

Interview

After I applied online, I received an email from the hiring manager the next day. A few days after that we had a phone screen, and then I went in for an in-person interview the next week. They called me a little after 3 days and offered me the position. I was so excited!!

Interview Questions
  • To describe my strengths and weaknesses in regards to working in a team atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Kennewick, WA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Centers on your abilities and future goals. What their goals are as a company and the resources available to you to ensure success. Training opportunities and expectations. Ensuring that the fit is not only good for the company but for you as well.

Interview Questions
  • Where I saw myself and what I want to achieve in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Vancouver, WA) in Feb 2018

Interview

I went through a staffing agency and they set up an interview after a couple of weeks. The interview went well and everyone was quite friendly. I then waited to hear back from them for another week or two. Then I waited for another week to hear the results. In the end it was between one other candidate and myself. Unfortunately for me, the other candidate had more field experience, so I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Roseville, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

excellent and caring interview. I loved interviewing for a new job here. The culture of the company is awesome and was shared by the manager, who interviewed me. I am happy that I interviewed and accepted a positions with Evergreen Home Loans.

Interview Questions
  • what experience do you have? what are your goals? How can we help you?

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Port Orchard, WA) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was referred but a mutual business partner who highly recommended the hiring manager as someone special to work for. I contacted the hiring manager directly and emailed my resume. We met a week later and I toured the office and interviewed. The interview was a relaxed conversation and left feeling comfortable that this was a company I'd really like working for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Seattle, WA)

Interview

The company has a very thorough interview process to make sure they are brining in qualify folks to keep the family atmosphere as wonderful as it is. We seek qualified, highly skills, high integrity, happy folks.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years with the company, and with your family?

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Puyallup, WA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Before I was hired at Evergreen I came in and met the management and spent time shadowing different employees as well. I also got the chance to join in on a team meeting before I was hired so I got to see how the team was structured and how things work around the office.

Interview Questions
  • After coming in and shadowing different employees and joining in on a meeting, I was asked why I wanted to work at Evergreen.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Bellevue, WA) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and a recruiter from the company contacted me about a week later. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone once and then the in person with the VP of Marketing was scheduled. They were very flexible with the time of the interview so I could schedule it around my current job at the time. After that interview, I was asked to create a marketing piece for them as a sample of my work. Following that, I met with one of the Marketing team members one on one and about a week later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews