Evergreen Home Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Branch Processing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume and received the call. It went smooth and the hiring process went well. Managers interviewed me, and once hired started job right away. IT was helpful and went smooth as well.

Interview Questions

• THey take the time to make sure you care about your clients, your co workers and yourself.   Answer Question

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Manager

Your thoughts are much appreciated!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans.

Interview

applied on line got a call the next day to interview interviewed the day after that had another interview on the phone about a week later and about 2 months later was hired... i don't think it usually takes that long there happened to be a lot of movement at that time.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle hard situations   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans.

Interview

After I applied online, I received an email from the hiring manager the next day. A few days after that we had a phone screen, and then I went in for an in-person interview the next week. They called me a little after 3 days and offered me the position. I was so excited!!

Interview Questions

• To describe my strengths and weaknesses in regards to working in a team atmosphere.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Yakima, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Thoughtful, Patient, considerate of my criteria for changing companies. It began over the phone, with several follow up calls, and a few in person visits. The hiring manager gave me all the time I needed to make a decision, there was no pressure. When I was ready, everything moved full steam ahead.

Interview Questions

• Production history, production goals, career goals   1 Answer

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your input!

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Roseville, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

excellent and caring interview. I loved interviewing for a new job here. The culture of the company is awesome and was shared by the manager, who interviewed me. I am happy that I interviewed and accepted a positions with Evergreen Home Loans.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have? what are your goals? How can we help you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly and Positive Interview. Know a little about the company. You will first talk with the sale manager and then meet with employees at the location. They will want to know how you handle your set up of work days, time blocking, sales calls and follow through. How you handle challenges when they come up.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenges?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Stockton, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Great and very helpful! I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Her questions were easy to understand. Not only did she tell me what the company needed but also what I needed to do in order to succeed at the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a loan officer   1 Answer

Oct 19, 2017 – Human Resources Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to create a winning team and family atmosphere grounded in mutual respect. We welcome you and look forward to celebrating your... More

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The company has a very thorough interview process to make sure they are brining in qualify folks to keep the family atmosphere as wonderful as it is. We seek qualified, highly skills, high integrity, happy folks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years with the company, and with your family?   1 Answer

Oct 19, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Port Orchard, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred but a mutual business partner who highly recommended the hiring manager as someone special to work for. I contacted the hiring manager directly and emailed my resume. We met a week later and I toured the office and interviewed. The interview was a relaxed conversation and left feeling comfortable that this was a company I'd really like working for.

Interview Questions

• What is your "must have" from the company you work for?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience! Glad to hear it was positive and enjoyable.

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Relaxed and informative. The sales manger I interviewed with was very positive and knowledgeable. My concerns regarding issues I had with other mortgage companies were addressed in detail. It was a pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience and expectations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evergreen Home Loans (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

My manager went out of her way to accommodate my work schedule so I could come in and interview before work. She was extremely kind and professional. The process moved fast and I was offered the position within a week.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you made a mistake?   1 Answer

Oct 19, 2018 – HR Manager

I appreciate your feedback!