Every Child Achieves Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Every Child Achieves Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Every Child Achieves

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Every Child Achieves (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Every Child Achieves has an in-depth interview process that began with a phone screening followed by an in-person interview. After the in-person interview, they offered me an opportunity to observe a couple different clinicians so I could understand what the job looks and feels like. The final interview was a clinical interview where they took the time to really help me understand the clinical requirements of the position and determining if I was a fit for the position and vice versa. It was a wonderful experience because I felt that they took the time to really ensure that I could be success within their company. I found it rare for a company to invest so much time in the interview process but I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have working with children ages 0 to 3 in the home setting?   Answer Question
    • What are you trying to achieves professionally in the next 3 years?   Answer Question
    • What standardized assessment tools have you utilized previously?   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Every Child Achieves (North Hollywood, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview went very well, very professional and went smoothly. I had the Interview then was sent to the clinic to had a tour to see the vibe of everything and I automatically feel like it was a place for me. Later that day I was hired.

Interview Questions

• what has been my past experience? If i was a fast pace and multi task person the basic interview questions. Don't remember all of them :)   Answer Question

Pediatric Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Every Child Achieves (North Hollywood, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Every Child Achieves and the HR Department is truly amazing throughout the hiring and interview process. They were really invested in making sure that the opportunity was a fit for me and they care about me reaching my clinical goals and milestones. They even let me shadow other therapists.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions but they took the time to really get to know me and my clinical background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their team is really straight forward and they asked me if I had a rate in mind and broke down their compensation in detail. There was not a real negotiation as they made me a strong proposal.