Evolving Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.5

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Denver, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

Wonderful interview and great training. I knew quite a bit about the company , and the group interviewing me took a lot of time to get to know me and my working style. We found common ground by being accurate and honest with each other. It was the best interview I was ever a part of.

Interview Questions

• The shift I was applying for started at 5 AM and I was asked if I liked that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evolving Systems in April 2017.

Interview

There where around six rounds of interview on the same day
    Three technical interviews 1 written test and 2 face to face
    And 3 basic aptitudes includes logical and some others and essay writing kinda , , so crossed all , only 3 member come to final , i think none got selected ,cause 3 rd technical was very difficult and time consuming interview took me a hour ,

Interview Questions

• questions on joins
      questions on layers of OSS. as it's telecom domain
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The worst ever interview I attended. I gave interview for the position of java.after the written test, one person took my interviews in java, who had pungent smell of some powder/perfume, yukkss.

when interviewing he mistakenly said that he never worked on java, if he is not worked in java then why he was taking my interview. the person to take my interview was also not very senior. i think he was 3 and 4 years experience.
    the interview also happenes after me waiting for 30-40 minutes of written test.
    i did not responds to the furthur call of them.

Interview Questions

• no thing. he is never worked in java   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Its very simple if you are from north India.
    Because its very easy to get in if you are north Indian.
    One on one interview, they had asked some questions and i have answered most of them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was an aptitude test and was held in the cafeteria of their building!
    The pungent odour and the winds made me want to run away. Tanked the aptitude on purpose.

When an IT company calls you at 8 Am on a Saturday to have an aptitude in their cafeteria, save yourselves and just stay at home. Go attend this company's interview only if you have attended every other IT company's interview and have no where else to go (okay, maybe not even then!)

Interview Questions

• Aptitude had 5 papers - puzzles, java, c, testing and Software engineering.
      Puzzles were just kiddie riddles worded badly and was just nonsense. Rest of them were randonly selected MCQs from Indiabix.

You could even take bathroom breaks, go look up the questions the you were unsure of and come back to answer them (this I know, cause everybody around me was doing it).
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Basically its a telecom product based company they asked questions like, stack, algorithms, in first tech round.
    Second round from C++ and java like print strings and xml codes and then was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic c programs like print a Alphabets in reverse order and some other programs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Was good The interview process is very good. I had three rounds of interview I was happy with the overall experience. The manager asked a lot of good and interesting questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

They asked very basic questions like, stack, scheduling algorithms, some XML in first tech round, in second round, i was given a from to implement game something similar to sodoku.
    Then was HR round.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very challenging. But if you know some manager personally, its a cake walk. First is telephonic, next is face to face next is manager and then HR. Then offer.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evolving Systems (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

3 interviews: one per phone, two in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter has helped me negotiating conditions