ExamOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ExamOne

2.0

Sort:

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne in February 2019.

Interview

Applied for job online, then was reached out by email. Spoke to a regional manager over the telephone, interview lasted about 30 minutes. Typical interview questions were asked such as tell me about yourself and how do you see yourself as a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ExamOne (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Multiple interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

After I applied online. First step is a phone interview. Standard phone interview. There was no out of the ordinary or stumping questions. They explain the position to you. In addition, inform you more about the company as a whole. I was asked to apply formally online after it. The person I spoke to was very pleasant. I have nothing negative to say about the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

Notification email to set up phone interview. Phone interview asked basic questions and gave an overview of the position. After the phone interview, I was notified to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was in a relaxed atmosphere and gave me the ability to ask many questions about the job description and company.

Interview Questions

• What was the last goal you accomplished? How would you deal with prospective clients who are upset with services or product.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne (Cranston, RI) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview, additional phone interview with VP, drug test, background screen. Easy interview questions quick process. May start with recruiter first. Typical interview questions. No panel and I believe there was a personality test.

Interview Questions

• What are my five year goals?   1 Answer

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ExamOne (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very casual and basic. I felt comfortable. Interviewer was very friendly. I am pretty short and too the point so I am finding it difficult to complete the 30 word requirement here.

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne (Voorhees, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called a few days later to schedule an in person interview. Went for the interview she read a few questions off a paper but it was basically getting to know you. She talked most of the time explaining what the job is and what you're suppose to do. I got hired on the spot but a week later got a call from upper management to confirm I still want the job. So I would say the process was about 2.5 weeks. Then 3 weeks from then I did online training and then 2 weeks from that I shadowed another examiner for training. They basicallly give you plenty of time and spread it all out.

Interview Questions

• Can you do manual blood pressure readings?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

I was already working for another company , so my experience was already known. sit down talk with manager. that's it . The people at this company was easier to deal with than other companies.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

I made initial contact by phone, but they were not hiring at the time and told me to check back with them. They were hiring, and I went in to complete an application. It was smooth, and the interview went very well. a lot of material was covered during the interview, and I had very little questions, since the interview was very thorough. I was offered their maximum commission base, forty percent at that time, unusual for someone just starting with the company as an independent contractor, fresh out of school.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions, very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. I got the forty percent commission based on my interview alone. The branch manager was impressed with my knowledge and skills.

Mobile Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ExamOne (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. We went over my technical skills, and education. From there we discussed the responsibilities and how mobile exams work. Lastly, we went over the pay for the contact work and how i felt about the whole process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience drawing blood.   1 Answer