ExamOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExamOne Interview Questions

Interviews at ExamOne

2.1

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

This required two interviews, phone and in person. The in person interview included a technical skills test. The test began with very simple questions, but included logic puzzles and reviewing database operations.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was not knowing there would be a test and not able to control test anxiety.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne in February 2019.

Interview

Applied for job online, then was reached out by email. Spoke to a regional manager over the telephone, interview lasted about 30 minutes. Typical interview questions were asked such as tell me about yourself and how do you see yourself as a good fit.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

Interview was successful. Company routine change of Area Managers is unsuccessful and costly. Lost productivity in retraining regions and inconsistent company goals. Great initial phone interviews with Senior Leadership. Reassigned Area Manager unqualified and bully.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. They led me on all the way until the end acting like they were going to hire. Even said they wanted me to come in to the regional office at some point soon. Then they completely ghosted. No call back. No email. Crickets. After a week or so I sent emails and no response. Based on my experience and being ghosted I think the company is probably typical of the two-faced, backstabby and cynical corporate culture that seems to permeate a lot of mid to large sized businesses today. Any company that does this type of unprofessional stuff on the front end to candidates can't really be trusted on the back end. Indicator of other issues within? Caveat emptor.

Interview Questions

• Lots of the unoriginal, time wasting job interview questions. Name a challenge you had to deal with. Name your favorite job. What's your greatest weakness. Why do you think you'll be a good fit. Etc.   Answer Question

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExamOne (Voorhees, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called a few days later to schedule an in person interview. Went for the interview she read a few questions off a paper but it was basically getting to know you. She talked most of the time explaining what the job is and what you're suppose to do. I got hired on the spot but a week later got a call from upper management to confirm I still want the job. So I would say the process was about 2.5 weeks. Then 3 weeks from then I did online training and then 2 weeks from that I shadowed another examiner for training. They basicallly give you plenty of time and spread it all out.

Interview Questions

• Can you do manual blood pressure readings?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this company?   1 Answer

Mobile Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExamOne (Knoxville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the branch manager and had a phone interview. Was told to contact a different person and he interviewed me over the phone as well. Once I completed both phone interviews, I was offered the position via another phone call. I never met with a person fact-to-face - all was done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How many successful venipunctures have you performed in the past year?   1 Answer

Mobile Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ExamOne (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. We went over my technical skills, and education. From there we discussed the responsibilities and how mobile exams work. Lastly, we went over the pay for the contact work and how i felt about the whole process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience drawing blood.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

After I applied online. First step is a phone interview. Standard phone interview. There was no out of the ordinary or stumping questions. They explain the position to you. In addition, inform you more about the company as a whole. I was asked to apply formally online after it. The person I spoke to was very pleasant. I have nothing negative to say about the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ExamOne (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very casual and basic. I felt comfortable. Interviewer was very friendly. I am pretty short and too the point so I am finding it difficult to complete the 30 word requirement here.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExamOne.

Interview

I made initial contact by phone, but they were not hiring at the time and told me to check back with them. They were hiring, and I went in to complete an application. It was smooth, and the interview went very well. a lot of material was covered during the interview, and I had very little questions, since the interview was very thorough. I was offered their maximum commission base, forty percent at that time, unusual for someone just starting with the company as an independent contractor, fresh out of school.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions, very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. I got the forty percent commission based on my interview alone. The branch manager was impressed with my knowledge and skills.