Exane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exane Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

Informal interview about personal attitude, skills, qualities, experiences, languages and CV in general. Then a quantitative exercise about financial statement analysis. I got the pleasant feeling it was a friendly environment.

Assistant Vente Actions Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks
    - Week 1: phone call from HR to schedule interview
    - Week 2: first round with HR - fit questions
    - Week 3: second and final round with operationals - not much technical since there is a 1 hour test prior to the interview

Assistant Vente Actions Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in March 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks
    - Week 1: phone call from HR to schedule interview
    - Week 2: first round with HR - fit questions

Equity Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exane in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on campus. The process took 1 months. Four round of interviews. I interviewed at Exane in October 2015. Two phone interviews and two one-to-one interviews with managing directors. Mainly background questions and some technical questions. Not very difficult but you need to be prepared and update with the news in order to succeed.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exane (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

answer and question technical and personal, both in italian and french. At the end the traduction of a french comment on the market. It was thirty minutes long, people were nice and you were feeling comfortable

Interview Questions

• payoff call option, duration, credit default swap, where i would invest 1 000 000 of eur, traduction of french comment   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

Resume screening and HR phone interview (behavioral: why finance? why this school? why asset manager?); followed by on site - technical questions about statistics (pattern recognition, regression, machine learning) / optimization (numerical optimization methods) + case study in asset management (long/short strategy).

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

Quite long and thorough, I had to make 4 different interviews with both HR and business before receiving an offer for the job. Beside this point eveything went well and the process was done in less than three weeks.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (City of London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The first round of the interview process involved a stock pitch to one of the lead analysts. The stock could be any of your choice. The call consisted of roughly 10-15 minute pitch and then a few questions. .

The second interview was a one to one interview at their offices.

corporate equity sales intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

Après avoir rencontré des gens d' exane Paris lors d'un forum à mon école, j'ai postulé en ligne sur leur site et été rappelé le lendemain.
    Le processus se fait en deux temps, premier entretien avec la RH. Ensuite, deux semaines après, si tu es dans leur short liste, tu es rappelé pour un 2ème round avec un operationel

Interview Questions

• - Présentez vous.
      - Parlez moi de vos expériences professionnelles
      - Pourquoi Exane?
      - Qu'est ce qui vous plait dans le métier de sales?
      - Si je contacte votre ancien employeur, qu'est ce qu'il pourra me dire sur vous?
      - Pourquoi equity?
      - Avez vous des questions?   Answer Question

Chef de projet organisation/coordination Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Exane (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in January 2015.

Interview

Skype avec les ressources humaines et les responsables. Durée de 2 H essentiellement via skype et pas de rdv en réel.Entretien cordial avec des questions sur la vie perso et sur mon ancien poste.