Excentus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Excentus Interview Questions

Interviews at Excentus

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Excentus.

Interview

1) Initial conversation with HR resource. Relatively informal and basic information about skills and was provided additional information on the company.

2) In person interview with hiring manager. Interview felt relatively relaxed, with little pressure added by the interviewers. Met with a few managers from different groups within the company and each had their own questions pertaining to their departments and how you would relate.

3) Offer within a few weeks.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Excentus (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially it was a 30 minute call with the HR Manager, which led to a two-hour, in-person with the hiring manager and core team members within a few days. Led to another two-hour in-person "final interview" with four others, including a chief officer, all in the same week. Was told after the final in-person that I would be hearing back "really soon", was given a tour of the office, however, nobody has sent me a follow up or has returned my (monthly) follow up messages since (unprofessional, no?)

Interview Questions

• Random questions, mostly related to experiences and qualifications.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Excentus.

Interview

It was a round table discussion about my qualifications and to see if I would be a good culture fit. You'll speak with the Creative Director, Art Director, Graphic Designers and UI Designers. So it's about two rounds of interviews in a row.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Excentus.

Interview

HR + in Person. Took 2 weeks.Easy interview. Skill test relevant to position. From resume. 4 people from different department interviewed. Situation based questions. How would you do things differently

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Excentus.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple and followed published standards. It did not focus on previous employers, but on skills.