ExecuPharm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ExecuPharm Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

SAS Clinical Programmer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExecuPharm (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied thru LinkedIn got a call next day , interviewed by person who is not SAS programmer, actually it's a contact position to some other company , so don't know whether they submitted my resume to them or not , waited for 2 weeks but no reply.

Interview Questions

• Questions about each and every line in the job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ExecuPharm in October 2016.

Interview

HR clearly reminded me of telemarketing cold callers.

Did not respect appointment time previously agreed to and started randomly calling during the day.

Then asked the standard questions this versus that and job description reviews.

Interview Questions

• How much is your base salary?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ExecuPharm in February 2016.

Interview

Casual process and interviewees seemed to understand the industry and its challenges. Interviewer was a good listener, on time, and was easy to talk to. Questions were all answered and company's hiring questions fit well with the job you are interviewing for. Enjoyed learning about the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and how well do you work with other company partners?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ExecuPharm in September 2011.

Interview

1 hour with a manager who asked very detailed questions and specific TA questions also. Really drilled down to what areas I had skills in and with what types of systems.

Interview Questions

• phases of studies, duration on each phase, TAs, indications, etc.   1 Answer

TMF Study Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ExecuPharm (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 stages, with the recruitment manager, the manger of the client and then the client themselves (this was for a homebased contract), all interviews were fine over the phone. A friendly approach with relevant questions to the role. No face to face contact due to this being with a US based client and the role being homebased. Explained that there would be a trip to the US for training.

Interview Questions

Interview

You will first be contacted by a recruiter and receive a job description. Once you inform them that you are interested, they will contact a manager to set up a phone interview. The phone interview takes about a half hour. The interviewee will provide notes and decide whether you will move on to the next step. The next step in the process is an in person interview with a manager. After this interview, you will find out whether you have gotten the job or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ExecuPharm in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was unremarkable. However, this job is basically an in-house contractor position so the terms are similar to contract agencies, but agencies pay much better. Time off is minimal - PTO must be used for holidays, no sick time given, that leaves little paid time off. Little opportunity for advancement. Culture heavily focused on nepotism. Expect to be paid the same as less experienced/educated coworkers. Job security questionable.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option.