Exertis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exertis Interview Questions

Interviews at Exertis

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exertis (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was head hunted by recruiter who had worked with the Director for some years. Interview with director was a pleasant experience. We got along well and had very similar interests

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exertis (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

2 to 1.
    "We are a PC only company (No Apple, no Unix)."
    I wish I had been told this. [ 90% of graphic designers, in my exerience, use Apple computers (for historical reasons) ]. For me to work in a PC environment would be like tying one hand behind my back. Gigantic waste of time and 2 days spent on a competency test.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exertis (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2018.

Interview

Exertis Iberia contacted me by email and in the same week, I had the interview. The interview lasted an hour and a half and I was asked for my studies and my previous jobs but especially for my private life.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exertis (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied with CV. Arranged an interview with the Services Delivery Manager who explained more about the role and asked a series of interviews to understand me and what my ambitions were before providing me with a technical quiz to complete. Following this there was a second interview with the Technical Director. Following a series of questions and getting to know me better, I was offered a position at the company.

Interview Questions

Exertis Response

Apr 1, 2019 – Recruitment Resourcer

Thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience and I am glad to hear that it was a positive experience. It is important to us that we provide a good first impression to future... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exertis (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2019.

Interview

First I was contacted by a headhunter. A first meeting was a phone call with the local sales manager who explained the job and to have an overview of my professional career. Next step was a meeting with Global UK, together with local sales manager. They should get in touch with me within 1 week for more news. Nobody contacted me. I do hope they are more honest with their employees. In any case, they were not with me.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what is our core business?
      Why would you like to work with us?
       should you start your job?
      What are you strengths?